Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    how so? I already said to be a straight "A" student you need all "A" did I not?
    wow

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    did the point sail straight over your head? You do realize that when players age, they actually regress, and aren't the players they once were? Rhetorical question.....

The examples you continue to pile drive on us, in regards to LeBron's help, are a joke. You pick players that are a shell of there former selves, with zip context, and attempt to shove it down our throats.

I get it. LeBron is entering the MJ argument. Therefore you must do anything possible to crap on him, as you have done Kobe the last number of years. It's getting old bud.
    The point flew completely over your head man. Deron had never made an allstar team until 2010. Which means that in 2008 nor 2009 was he a star player. That was the point I was making. Not like he made it prior to it or something.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mp3 View Post
    LBJ is greatest because he's the youngest to reach 20k but that stat is misleading. Jordan reached it in 9seasons lbj reached it in 10, kobe did it in 26,152 playing minutes as Lebron did it in 28,882, Wilt did it in 499 games, allen iverson did it in 713, Lebron did it in 726.
    Great post Brings context into the situation granted it doesnt change the fact LBJ was the youngest to do it.

2012 allstar

vCash
    The point flew completely over your head man. Deron had never made an allstar team until 2010. Which means that in 2008 nor 2009 was he a star player. That was the point I was making. Not like he made it prior to it or something.
    ............the allstar game is a joke dude was Iverson a star in 2010?

2012 allstar

vCash
    listen man you need to stop passing your opinions off as facts do you have any proof that only people who make allstar teams are "stars"?

vCash
    Anyone trying to compare Jordan's supporting cast of the Bulls era to Lebron's supporting cast, and to say the are even remotely close to being equal is nothing short of delusional.

After Jordan's first retirement the Bulls won 55 and 47 seven games and made the playoffs without him.
    He came back and they won 203 games in 3 years(one being the best season ever) that's an average of over 67 wins per year, which is more than Cleveland's best year in the Lebron era. Cleveland won 172 in their best 3 year span.

And to say that Shaq or Ben Wallace's production in their cavalier days was equivalent to Rodman's in his bulls days is laughable.

Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

vCash
    JB if Andrew Bynum returns after the ASG averages 28 and 14 and lead Philly to the NBA Finals is he a star?

vCash
    Wow... Another classic JB thread

One day we have to do a "Kobe vs. Joe Johnson vs. MJ vs. Tyreke Evans" JB, DMF, Laker fans, CED will make guys spazz out against each other.. Could even throw LeBron in there lol j/k

Point blank, Shaq & Ben Wallace (especially) were no where near All Stars that year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I'd shat (in excitement) in my pants if he manages to do by the time he retires.
    yeah no doubt man. that would be insane.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Totally different because those guys were already Allstars. Deron was not an allstar until 2010.
    So when Deron was making All-NBA teams (Which for your information is an award SUPERIOR TO BEING NAMED AN ALL-STAR AT THE HALFWAY POINT OF THE REGULAR SEASON), he still wasn't an All-Star because he had yet to obtain the inferior accolade?

What happened to you man? When did you decide to go down this futile road?
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashcuff View Post
    JB if Andrew Bynum returns after the ASG averages 28 and 14 and lead Philly to the NBA Finals is he a star?
    According to his faulty(no surprise here) logic, Bynum could go beast, win Finals MVP and he still wouldn't be an All-Star until the following year when he made it.

vCash
    So then can you stop saying Pippen wasn't an All-Star in 91 because he made it in 1990 as an inferior player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post

What happened to you man? When did you decide to go down this futile road?
    I have my moments. Just seems a great crowd is here now that agree with one another no matter what. I think it all started with Rose getting hated on by everyone and then everyone was praising Lebron on everything and I didn't feel that was correct. Not to mention you had a bunch of people who all of a sudden became life long fans of the Heat all of a sudden, etc.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    wow
    I lold

vCash
    I have my moments. Just seems a great crowd is here now that agree with one another no matter what. I think it all started with Rose getting hated on by everyone and then everyone was praising Lebron on everything and I didn't feel that was correct. Not to mention you had a bunch of people who all of a sudden became life long fans of the Heat all of a sudden, etc.
    Your little school girl jealousy is cute. Lol

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast