Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    JB is more full of hypocrisy and bending/changing arguments to "prove" his point than anyone I've perhaps ever encountered here. He's a smart guy, but his biases and motives cause him to bend the truth.
    I used to think this but not anymore

vCash
    so chances of lebron getting to 30000 points, 10000 rebounds, and 10000 assists? (if healthy of course)

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    God if JordansBulls brings up the ALL STAR GAME one more time, my sides are going to explode.
    A message to Lebron haters

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24
    I wasted too much of my time rooting against other superstars, and started the LeBron era hating him too. I'm glad I got over this, because I think he is unlike anything the game has ever seen...and to be robbed of enjoying that because I hate his greatness would be awful.

vCash
    I think he will be second best of all-time and the best SF in league history before he retires but won't have enough time to beat MJ's legacy
    We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Kobe and MJ never left their teams to win a title with two other superstars, js so you guys relax on him being the goat, top 10 yeah but not the best ever
    Who ever uses this "excuse" has no knowledge of the game. No one wins without help

vCash
    Jordan won his first ring at 28?
    "Ray Allen's first visit back to the TD Garden"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    I think he will be second best of all-time and the best SF in league history before he retires but won't have enough time to beat MJ's legacy
    Jordan won his first ring at 28?
    "Ray Allen's first visit back to the TD Garden"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Kobe and MJ never left their teams to win a title with two other superstars, js so you guys relax on him being the goat, top 10 yeah but not the best ever
    They didn't need to. Both had front offices that were capable of BRINGING them help....

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    Me personally don't think Jordan had the best supporting casts either. I also don't think any of those Cleveland teams (with Mike Brown coaching) were championship teams and they would have been lottery without LeBron.

LeBron is gunning for that #2 spot, because he will NOT catch Jordan.
    They went 55-27 without him the year he left, and were the #2 seed in the east. Not saying Jordan played with as stacked of a team as some other players over time, but to say his team, even without him, wasn't a playoff talented team, is ridiculous.

I would put him catching Jordan at maybe 2-3%. There is no margin for error going forward. So I figure he lands somewhere in the 2-4 spot.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kntresistheheat View Post
    WOW! I'm I the only one besides RAM that really seen that bulls team?
    grew up watching the Jordan Bulls, since he was drafted

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kntresistheheat View Post
    WOW! I'm I the only one besides RAM that really seen that bulls team?
    I'm really not that old!!!

My dad was a Bulls fan (kinda of a bandwagoner, he's a Magic fan too), and would allow me to stay up late whenever they had playoff games, but I was only 10 in 1998 for example. I have, however, seen every Finals game of his since I've moved to college...and since I actually developed an understanding of the game.

I'm a big Jordan fan...he was my first favorite player (along with Shaq), I just don't hold him to the same pedestal as Jordans/Bulls fans that remain Bulls fans. Every kid my age loved MJ, I was no different...but I'm far from an expert on him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    Stop dodging. You said:
    How can you be an allstar if you don't make the allstar team? It is one thing if you miss 3/4 of the season or something. Just like you can't be a straight "A" student if you get a "B" in one class.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    How can you be an allstar if you don't make the allstar team? It is one thing if you miss 3/4 of the season or something. Just like you can't be a straight "A" student if you get a "B" in one class.

My sides are in outer space
    A message to Lebron haters

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24
    I wasted too much of my time rooting against other superstars, and started the LeBron era hating him too. I'm glad I got over this, because I think he is unlike anything the game has ever seen...and to be robbed of enjoying that because I hate his greatness would be awful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mp3 View Post
    LBJ is greatest because he's the youngest to reach 20k but that stat is misleading. Jordan reached it in 9seasons lbj reached it in 10, kobe did it in 26,152 playing minutes as Lebron did it in 28,882, Wilt did it in 499 games, allen iverson did it in 713, Lebron did it in 726.
    what is misleading? he's the youngest. he's like 7th in terms of games or something.

vCash
    he could be the first person to accomplish 30000-40000 pts and 100000 assts..........

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast