Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm sorry, but MJ had pippen, and a great supporting cast. After that he got another HOF rebounding machine RODMAN. Don't tell me he never had superstars on his team. I lived in Chicago for 13 years and watched all of the Bulls game since 87. Don't get me started with Kobe, he had prime shaq, horry, ect.... Oh wait! A few other supstars joined them Malone and Payton but never won. Now, not taking anything away from them because those 2 guys in my mind are the 2 best players with lebron creeping right up.
    Last edited by kntresistheheat; 01-17-2013 at 08:52 AM.
    FEAR US!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kntresistheheat View Post
    I'm sorry, but MJ had pippen, and a great supporting cast. After that he got another HOF rebounding machine RODMAN. Don't tell me he never had superstars on his team. I lived in Chicago for 13 years and watched all of the Bulls game since 87. Don't get me started with Kobe, he had prime shaq, horry, ect.... Oh wait! A few other supstars joined them Malone and Payton but never won. Now, not taking anything away from them because those 2 guys in my mind are the 2 best players with lebron creeping right up.
    Are you sure you're in the right thread because no one is telling you that.

LeBron is going to continue being the youngest ever to more than a fair share of accolades and it may stay that way for as long asany of us watch the game of basketball (with the age restrictions now).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Kobe and MJ never left their teams to win a title with two other superstars, js so you guys relax on him being the goat, top 10 yeah but not the best ever
    i don't know what him leaving has to do with anything i mean if he started his career in kobes situation hed be even better now. but seriously hes not better than those guys because those guys have more on their resumes plain and simple 11 championships between them lebron has catching up to do. 99% sure he will never surpass jordan i think thats obvious though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Kobe and MJ never left their teams to win a title with two other superstars, js so you guys relax on him being the goat, top 10 yeah but not the best ever
    Kobe got traded to LAL.

Noone is saying he is the GOAT. (not yet anyways) jumping the gun there a bit early LOL. I think we're all in consensus he is top 10 worthy when it's all said and done.

vCash

It's a joy watching him.

I wasted too much of my time rooting against other superstars, and started the LeBron era hating him too. I'm glad I got over this, because I think he is unlike anything the game has ever seen...and to be robbed of enjoying that because I hate his greatness would be awful.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashcuff View Post
    Are you sure you're in the right thread because no one is telling you that.

LeBron is going to continue being the youngest ever to more than a fair share of accolades and it may stay that way for as long asany of us watch the game of basketball (with the age restrictions now).

Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta

Sorry, I thought I quoted him.
    FEAR US!!!

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersIn5 View Post
    after its all said and done

top 5
    Stockton
    kaj
    lebron
    magic
    wilt
    I fixed that for you ;-)
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

vCash
    incredible
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    I fixed that for you ;-)
    Yeah Stockton a guy who couldn't even finish in the top 5 in MVP voting while his teammate won 2 MVP's and yet he is supposed to be top 5 all time? Great real dude.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kntresistheheat View Post
    If you are going to say Rodman was a hall of famer when he came to Chicago at 35 and was 37 on the Bulls last title, then you gotta say the same for Ben Wallace in Cleveland who was 33 and Shaq who was 37 and the allstar game mvp the season before.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Anyway great accomplishment for Lebron. I wonder if he can get into the 30/10/10 club as well.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Yeah Stockton a guy who couldn't even finish in the top 5 in MVP voting while his teammate won 2 MVP's and yet he is supposed to be top 5 all time? Great real dude.
    lmao.

vCash
    Clearly sarcasm flies right over your head sometimes...

And JB, Rodman actually was playing well at that age...Ben Wallace and Shaq were about replacement level players. Shaq was almost a liability in the playoffs, hardly getting 20 minutes a game and getting benched during crucial moments. Ben Wallace was halfway decent, but again, he hardly played in the playoffs.

Rodman was logging 30+ minutes a game in the playoffs and producing at a much higher level.

So no, we don't "gotta" say the same for those two...they simply weren't as impacting of players.

It's foolish and careless to assume that players of the same age produce equally.

Rodman lead the LEAGUE reounding the three years he was in Chicago. He posted some amazing defensive stats as well (ranked very high in defensive rating). Shaq and Wallace hardly played 20-24 minutes a game and hardly ever did much.

Also, are you insinuating that Ben Wallace is a Hall of Famer? Because I'm not sure about that...
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Clearly sarcasm flies right over your head sometimes...

And JB, Rodman actually was playing well at that age...Ben Wallace and Shaq were about replacement level players. Shaq was almost a liability in the playoffs, hardly getting 20 minutes a game and getting benched during crucial moments. Ben Wallace was halfway decent, but again, he hardly played in the playoffs.

Rodman was logging 30+ minutes a game in the playoffs and producing at a much higher level.

So no, we don't "gotta" say the same for those two...they simply weren't as impacting of players.

It's foolish and careless to assume that players of the same age produce equally.

Rodman lead the LEAGUE reounding the three years he was in Chicago. He posted some amazing defensive stats as well (ranked very high in defensive rating). Shaq and Wallace hardly played 20-24 minutes a game and hardly ever did much.

Also, are you insinuating that Ben Wallace is a Hall of Famer? Because I'm not sure about that...
    You missed the point. He said MJ got a Hall of Fame Rebounder in Rodman, that is the same thing that Lebron got in Ben Wallace. Also it was not like Shaq was bad, he was the allstar game mvp winner the season before and in the pivotal game 5 was the best player on the Cavs. But let's not get into this again.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    You missed the point. He said MJ got a Hall of Fame Rebounder in Rodman, that is the same thing that Lebron got in Ben Wallace. Also it was not like Shaq was bad, he was the allstar game mvp winner the season before and in the pivotal game 5 was the best player on the Cavs. But let's not get into this again.
    But for you to act like those players had equal impacts IS wrong. And that's what you do.

We can bicker about semantics, and how LeBron did have another "Hall of Famer" on his team...but that's not the point. That is just semantics. The reality is Rodman was infinitely more valuable and infinitely better at that junction of his career than Shaq and especially Wallace.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast