Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Win #3 of our first 10 game win streak of the year.
    Lets go Lakers... We got this by 15. Dwight with 38 and 22 and Kobe gets a triple double.

vCash
    The Lakers cannot turn the ball over with this team as they thrive off of turnovers and fastbreak pts..... The key to beating Miami is ball movement and beating them up on the inside. If the Lakers can take care of the basketball, outrebound the Heat and if Dwight has a huge night, they can win. Guys like Kobe, Nash, Clark, Metta, etc... all have to be on their "A" games as well to beat this team. Gasol is coming back tomorrow and so I am interested to see if he can be a factor. His size along with Howard's should cause Miami issues down low if the Lakers get the ball in the post and utilize their bigs.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    Hard to say who will win tomorrow, but I am hoping the Lakers win as this type of a game can really jump start this team.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    I watched a little bit of the MIA vs GS game. GS missed so many wide-open shots and that led to MIA becoming confident on D and GS becoming hesitant to shoot. I feel like as long as we can control the paint on defense and make our open shots, then we have a good chance to win.

vCash
    Good luck tonight! (Sincere, but not completely) I've been looking forward to this one for a long time. Dwight always rapes us and with Bosh playing even softer than he's ever been with us, I fully expect a 40-20 performance from Dwight. Kobe will be Kobe, regardless of who's checking him. Interesting to see what Spo does, given he's been way too stubborn regarding this small ball approach.....ah well.

vCash
    Go lakers!!!!!!

vCash
    Heat can slash and penetrate so well with LeBron and wade. The question is will mwp's elbow become a factor? I'm sure he'll get tired of looking at the back of LeBron's head all night lol. I say this jokingly of course, don't need any fights breaking out.
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    The People's Elbow!!!
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    We've been so reliant on fast starts, this game is no exception.

vCash
    Heat will be exhausted.

Kobe plays lockdown D on LBJ and Wade, if he guards LeBron that is. I feel like Howard will dominate inside and our 3 pt shooting will come alive. Jamison and Clark will be the x factors. If they have solid games, in addition to the usual from Kobe and Dwight, we win by 5. Gonna be a good game.

vCash
    The Heat like to trap pick and rolls and load the strong side with defenders defensively. Ball movement and shooting will be key. The Lakers have to take care of the ball too and not shoot bad shots from the perimeter.

vCash
    Take care of the ball, rebound and we have a good chance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    Heat will be exhausted.

Kobe plays lockdown D on LBJ and Wade, if he guards LeBron that is. I feel like Howard will dominate inside and our 3 pt shooting will come alive. Jamison and Clark will be the x factors. If they have solid games, in addition to the usual from Kobe and Dwight, we win by 5. Gonna be a good game.
    I love Kobe but LeBron will draw 6 fouls easily on Kobe so that's a bad idea my friend. Plus Kobe can't post guard him, not enough length or strength
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Lakers winray:

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Eh, im not so sure. Bosh is playing softer than ever, and his confidence is rock bottom. I can only hope that gasoft plays and those two can have a cat fight all night. Howard will hurt us as always and kobe will get his. Other than that i think it will come down to wether miami can force turnovers and if our 3pt shooters make their shots. Ray has been cold lately, battier too. rio has been hot but he is bipolar.

LBJ will get his but if you force miami to take long jumpers and make the extra pass when you are on offense we are pretty beatable. Easier said than done of course
    If pau plays bosh will rape him.

Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast