Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 88 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1383
    vCash
    Yeah I don't understand how Nash had that much trouble

vCash
    People screaming about Dwight not getting the ball enough are wrong in their analysis. Coach Dave Miller is even on right now explaining the difficulties Dwight is having sealing his man and being a better target down low. Also, Miami's defense was good in terms of swarming our guards and it disrupted our offensive flow, especially Nash.

Besides that Dwight has a lot of work to do. He needs to improve offensively and that is the bottom line. His post game is extremely limited. He needs to go back and work with Hakeem for an entire summer and develop a variety of moves down low. Just way too limited and gets exposed against good teams.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    Miami's defensive rotations are tremendous. Part of the reason why we couldn't get the ball down to dwight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Do you think that NAsh is way too old for the system or not? DO you see that Nash is a huge liability on D? His coach thinks his is the one!
    said it many times, like all 39 year old players Nash need to be coming off the bench. Lakers goal should be to find a pg for next season. If morris is not that package him with ebanks.

vCash
    Nash always seems to struggle against Miami.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I just looked at our schedule, and there's a chance we're not hitting .500 before march
    encouraging losses.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    If Nash is getting trapped coming down the court then it is the job of the other (open) players to move and get the ball from him. What is this system y'all speak of that Nash isn't fitting in with? I don't see any system whatsoever

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Miami's defensive rotations are tremendous. Part of the reason why we couldn't get the ball down to dwight.
    yep... the basically packed it in and whenever he got the ball they just fouled him...

it was good game planning by Spo

People need to face the facts... if Miami had hit any kind of outside shots in the first half this game is a blow out...

you don't win many games when you turn it over 16 time in a half especially when kobe had 6 of them and Nash 5.... thats just bad...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakersfan2483 View Post
    People screaming about Dwight not getting the ball enough are wrong in their analysis. Coach Dave Miller is even on right now explaining the difficulties Dwight is having sealing his man and being a better target down low. Also, Miami's defense was good in terms of swarming our guards and it disrupted our offensive flow, especially Nash.

Besides that Dwight has a lot of work to do. He needs to improve offensively and that is the bottom line. His post game is extremely limited. He needs to go back and work with Hakeem for an entire summer and develop a variety of moves down low. Just way too limited and gets exposed against good teams.
    Yea,he can't figure out how to get them off his arms and shoulders! By the way,Lerun was foulde over and over and over!

vCash
    Dwight Howard missed 8 free throws tonight, man that is unacceptable. When Shaq was here, he missed a lot of free throws but made up for it with his offensive output every game. Dwight has to start making his free throws. This won't work when we play the better teams.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    If Nash is getting trapped coming down the court then it is the job of the other (open) players to move and get the ball from him. What is this system y'all speak of that Nash isn't fitting in with? I don't see any system whatsoever
    Kobe system?
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    Why are you here??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakersfan2483 View Post
    Dwight Howard missed 8 free throws tonight, man that is unacceptable. When Shaq was here, he missed a lot of free throws but made up for it with his offensive output every game. Dwight has to start making his free throws. This won't work when we play the better teams.
    Except that Phil was the coach and KObe was way younger! Very little difference!

vCash
    I have tried to be positive about the Lakers current situation, but it's getting harder to remain optimistic.

I need a glass of milk.

vCash
    the officiating in this game was horrible especially in the 4th wade kept hand checking nash on the drives and wasn't called. the turnovers didn't help but the hand checking was a reason for it. you cant say that it was called both ways. joey Crawford system.

Don't let your cape get caught on the Kareem statue

Page 88 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast