Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    I used to own a T.O. jersey...

vCash
    This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time I have been worshiping to an Tom BradyAltar that I have been crafting meticulously in my bedroom for years. Think Helga's altar of Arnold.

I gave up Christianity about 8 years ago after I had discovered His Holiness Thomas Edward Patrick Brady. I have locks of his luscious, long and perfectly conditioned hair that I will sniff - and occasionally suck on - ritualistically. I have blown up pictures of him shirtless galavanting around the beach. I purchased one of his game-used jock straps in which I incorporate into a secret ritual that involves, among other things, chewing and caressing. I have created audio of how I envision him talking dirty to Giselle and how he teaches his kid (Ben, not the bastard child John) how to ride a trike. I have sculpture, that I have molded myself out of dirt and mud gathered from Gillette Field, of him in his ultra clutch tuck rule pose (it's like the crucifix, and the Raiders dying for all our sins).

I pray to it 3 times a day; once for every Super Bowl he has won all by himself without the help of anyone else on his team because he is a god and thus the best ever. Soon to be 4 times a day...

vCash
    uh
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    Alright, I am coming clean. There was a time that I believed that all media including sports media reported the news accurately, didn't make things up, weren't guilty of the sin of omission, didn't have an agenda, didn't try to create controversy and actually told the truth.

vCash
    I thought Mark Sanchez would be at least mediocre. One of the darkest times in my life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rickshaw View Post
    I thought Mark Sanchez would be at least mediocre. One of the darkest times in my life.
    I empathize. This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time, I thought Kordell Stewart was going to be a great NFL QB.
    "...more talking went on between us all until [Roethlisberger and his entourage] left the bar. Then I seperated with [name redacted] and the other girls and went with another group, and everything else happened, and I was told about it this morning and felt I needed to give my statement. Looking back and hearing all of the details, it seems to me that it was a set-up, and so I think this needed to be told."

-Victoria Garofalo, Zeta Tau Alpha sorority sister, in a statement to the GBI

vCash
    This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time I truly believed Reid could turn Mike Vick into a true pocket passer. I deserve all the facepalms in the world for that one

I also rooted against the Patriots in 2007, and now my Giants friends have made me severely regret that decision.

I also owned a Matt Leinert Cardinals jersey. Thank god my cat pissed all over that waste of money so I could never wear it again.
    Last edited by TheIlladelph16; 01-17-2013 at 03:53 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    for what team?
    nfl
    i thought the lions could actually win a superbowl :cry:
    i thought cam newton would be like jabustus
    and the cowboys would make the playoffs

nba
    i thought austin daye would be good
    i thought rose would bust andlebron

nhl i thought they cared for the fans

mlb
    i thought the dodgers were broke
    please forgive me i can't really spell , my grammar is terrible andi tend to jump around alot while writing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkinglionsfan View Post

for what team?
    49ers

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    Did you convert it into a Rashaun Woods jersey, and then to ash?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time

I cheered for Eli Manning. During his first superbowl run I begged the football Gods to let him beat the Patriots.....When they did I fist pumped and was in my glory. To this day it sickens me.
    lol~!!!!!!

vCash
    This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time

[insert penis joke]

vCash
    i lied about Romo being a super bowl quality QB
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time:

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash

I own a Daniel Sepulveda jersey

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast