Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    I thought Charles Rogers will end up a superstar WR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Did you convert it into a Rashaun Woods jersey, and then to ash?
    I just skipped right over the Rashaun Woods step...

vCash
    Glad to see someone actually admitting this.

vCash
    This is incredibly embarrassing for me to talk about, but over an extended period of time I thought mcfadden was better than Adrian peterson

This is incredibly embarrassing for me to talk about, but over an extended period of time I cheered for the broncos to beat the ravens.

vCash
    I used to think Brett Favre was the GOAT

vCash
    This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time I truly believed guarantees were guaranteed.

Oh wait.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time i thought dwayne robertson was a great draft pick for the jets

vCash
    This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time i didn't want to draft Aaron Rodgers because I couldn't pronounce his last name. I used to have problem with R words...I made it Wodgers.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    I listen to Chamillionaire still........

vCash
    This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time I thought my Washington Wizards were going to win an NBA title....I was sure wrong about that lol.....AND NO, I WASNT ON CRACK NOR SMOKING WEED

vCash
    This is incredibly embarrassing for me to talk about, but over an extended period of time I thought it would be a good idea to let a big black man have his way with my girlfriend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time I have been worshiping to an Tom BradyAltar that I have been crafting meticulously in my bedroom for years. Think Helga's altar of Arnold.

I gave up Christianity about 8 years ago after I had discovered His Holiness Thomas Edward Patrick Brady. I have locks of his luscious, long and perfectly conditioned hair that I will sniff - and occasionally suck on - ritualistically. I have blown up pictures of him shirtless galavanting around the beach. I purchased one of his game-used jock straps in which I incorporate into a secret ritual that involves, among other things, chewing and caressing. I have created audio of how I envision him talking dirty to Giselle and how he teaches his kid (Ben, not the bastard child John) how to ride a trike. I have sculpture, that I have molded myself out of dirt and mud gathered from Gillette Field, of him in his ultra clutch tuck rule pose (it's like the crucifix, and the Raiders dying for all our sins).

I pray to it 3 times a day; once for every Super Bowl he has won all by himself without the help of anyone else on his team because he is a god and thus the best ever. Soon to be 4 times a day...
    I thought that was required from all Pats/Norm fans.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    I thought that was required from all Pats/Norm fans.
    This is incredibly embarrassing for me to talk about, but over an extended period of time I sometimes sneak into his house and do the same thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    I kind of agree with this, but then we'd end up will BB in a helicopter trying to fly over random football fields all over the country.
    Big Brother is watching

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234