Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 91 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Hunt isnt a LEO, and thats the spot you want to address right?
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    You want to take another DE for the second year in a row? I think that means you give up on Irvin at LEO
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    You want to take another DE for the second year in a row? I think that means you give up on Irvin at LEO
    Umm not at all. We need a everydown DE like what Clemons was. We know Irvin isn't a everydown player. Drafting another DE isn't giving up on one player. I said I don't think Clemons is gonna come back until mid-season and I highly doubt he plays even close to what he has been the past couple seasons. We are gonna need to replace him soon.

Here are some notes on

Margus Hunt

Other draft related

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain City View Post
    what about reggie bush?

leon washington is getting old and has been an important part of the team, maybe he can have a brian mitchell-type career but bush could be a good replacement. he might not get enough carries to want to come to SEA but as a return man and maybe getting some plays out of the slot he'd be dynamic. ive always been mesmerized by bush's ability in space, and hes still got it.
    Wet dream. Leon has been great on special teams, but has been a zero as a back. I think Pete would love to add a weapon like Bush, but it also doesn't sound like them to pay for veteran free agent.

vCash
    We need LB, DE is barely above CB on list of needs. DE is covered till Irvin becomes every down or Clemons comes back, which ever happens first which honestly might be Irvin. WR, LB, T, G, DT are all ahead for DE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    Umm not at all. We need a everydown DE like what Clemons was. We know Irvin isn't a everydown player. Drafting another DE isn't giving up on one player. I said I don't think Clemons is gonna come back until mid-season and I highly doubt he plays even close to what he has been the past couple seasons. We are gonna need to replace him soon.

Here are some notes on

Margus Hunt

Other draft related
    Now that's a DE that would actually make sense due to his versatility. He could potentially play 3rd down DE (Irvin '12, Brock '11) as well as pass rushing 3 tech (Jones) which would give them options with potential looks, roster building, and some insurance on his development (2 chances to be really good at something). He'd be a special teams nightmare too.

A strictly DE type player doesn't make sense because there just isn't room for that type of player to be on the field much and you'd be looking for an instant impact with Clem possibly missing time, which you rarely get from rookie DE's.
    Last edited by FWBrodie; 01-30-2013 at 10:59 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    We need LB, DE is barely above CB on list of needs. DE is covered till Irvin becomes every down or Clemons comes back, which ever happens first which honestly might be Irvin. WR, LB, T, G, DT are all ahead for DE.
    How does that make sense?
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Now that's a DE that would actually make sense due to his versatility. He could potentially play 3rd down DE (Irvin '12, Brock '11) as well as pass rushing 3 tech (Jones) which would give them options with potential looks, roster building, and some insurance on his development (2 chances to be really good at something). He'd be a special teams nightmare too.

A strictly DE type player doesn't make sense because there just isn't room for that type of player to be on the field much and you'd be looking for an instant impact with Clem possibly missing time, which you rarely get from rookie DE's.
    I really like Hunt. Like you said he can move down to 3 tech if needed. He's a freak athlete. My only problem is the age. This is the guy I really want. What about Okafor? If he's available you would pass on him?

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    How does that make sense?

I really like Hunt. Like you said he can move down to 3 tech if needed. He's a freak athlete. My only problem is the age. This is the guy I really want. What about Okafor? If he's available you would pass on him?
    It makes sense because the Seahawks have two starting DE's locked up for the next two years plus. They need pass rushers that they can put on the field with those guys, not somebody who either displaces one of them or sits behind them. So yes, I'd pass on Okafor in the first for sure.

vCash
    One plus in regards to Hunt's age is that while he is 26, he's only played 3 years of football. His body hasn't taken years of abuse...
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    It makes sense because the Seahawks have two starting DE's locked up for the next two years plus. They need pass rushers that they can put on the field with those guys, not somebody who either displaces one of them or sits behind them. So yes, I'd pass on Okafor in the first for sure.
    My bad I misread that.

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    Couldn't bring myself to cheer for the Niners.. call me a hater, but I'm glad they lost the big one.

What What!!

vCash
    Same here man...
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Same here man...
    This, I hate the niners with all of my being

vCash
    Same here. I was getting pissed when they came back. NFL tried to "ice" the Ravens with that blackout. Glad Joey Flacc got the W.

vCash
    **** the 49ers. Them losing that game was almost as awesome as a Seattle win.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

Page 14 of 91 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast