Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What should the Grizz do?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trade Rudy QUICK

4 66.67%
  • Trade ZBo while he's still a double double machine

2 33.33%
  • Trade Mike Conley because he's no Tony Parker

0 0%
  • Trade Marc before he "Gasols" us

0 0%
  • do nothing

0 0%

Thread: Time to move on

vCash

Time to move on

Ok, I've read pages of discourse about Hollins, Hollinger, Rudy Gay, ZBo(maybe much less talk about Zach) and I've come to the conclusion after the THIRD blowout in a row, that it is time to move on.
    What to do?
    Trade Rudy and get as many decent pieces as possible?
    Trade ZBo and get as much as we can while his stock is so high?
    Trade Marc before he pulls a "Pau" ?
    Trade Mike Conley because he's not able to run the floor like I want?
    I'll put it to a poll.........if we even have more than 1 or 2 votes.
    The Grizz are sinking into perennial Atlanta territory; godd enough to make the playoffs but don't have the gas for the final stretch.
    HELP
    Somebody rescue this team and its fans
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    I chose trade Rudy quick. I was in between trade rudy quick and do nothing. The reason i say this is because Rudy garners the most trade value. Z-BO is such a machine but at his age and contract teams will most likely only offer expiring contracts for him, nothing of value. Rudy should be traded while his value is still high. We could get back 1 starter and 2 role players for him (or maybe a pick). I have a feeling if Rudy was to stay with us this season (which most of us wanted a few days ago) that other will low ball us offers because we would NEED to trade him quickly.

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    I know it's not the popular answer but if you can manage a deal that nets you Cousins for Randolph, it has to be considered. A young, potentially elite, center. You guys have so many great trade chips that can land you some solid returns.

That said, I would suggest playing this year out and do what you have to do in the offseason.

vCash
    u guys think maybe the trade rumors are bothering some of the guys and that's why yall aren't playing good?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WizFan3 View Post
    u guys think maybe the trade rumors are bothering some of the guys and that's why yall aren't playing good?
    I certainly do. I think it's the trade rumors and KNOWING Hollinger was brought in to be a closer on one of them,
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

vCash
    Yep, I hate to have to say it, but trade Rudy. Damn. HATE IT !!!!

vCash
    i want rudy really bad hopefully yall take our deal closer to the deadline

vCash
    As a Jazz fan living in a Alabama, I respect the Grizz. I also realize that they aren't going to be paying the luxury tax for long if they even do decide to pay it this year. The smartest course of action would be to trade Rudy Gay for pieces that will support the guys who are already there. Gasol, Randolph, Allen, Conley and company are good without Gay but the Gay could acquire pieces in a trade that could support them even better.

vCash
    Wish I could vote again
    A dribble with 1.4 sec left ? Really ? Really??????

vCash
    Raptors fan here but I wanted to congratulate you guys on pulling off the sleeper transaction day of the year.

You dumped enough salary to possibly keep your core together for another year while signing three players that sorely give you something that was hindering you in being considered true contenders: outside shooting.

Sasha Vujacic is a knockdown shooter who shoots around 40% from deep and is a pure shooter who can defend a little so he is closer to Korver then Kapono.

Delonte West is a scorer who can put up points from inside and in the post, albeit he is a headcase. He's also a gritty defender which adds to your strengths.

Lastly, Bill Walker is a decent shooter and is still young enough to provide something is spare minutes for you guys.

After today, if Vujacic and West can enter your rotation on a consistent basis, I think you guys are right there with the Clippers and OKC because of your defense and size.

Congrats!
    Where Pick n Roll...Pick and Roll...Pick and Roll...Rebound Happens

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Mago50 View Post
    Raptors fan here but I wanted to congratulate you guys on pulling off the sleeper transaction day of the year.

You dumped enough salary to possibly keep your core together for another year while signing three players that sorely give you something that was hindering you in being considered true contenders: outside shooting.

Sasha Vujacic is a knockdown shooter who shoots around 40% from deep and is a pure shooter who can defend a little so he is closer to Korver then Kapono.

Delonte West is a scorer who can put up points from inside and in the post, albeit he is a headcase. He's also a gritty defender which adds to your strengths.

Lastly, Bill Walker is a decent shooter and is still young enough to provide something is spare minutes for you guys.

After today, if Vujacic and West can enter your rotation on a consistent basis, I think you guys are right there with the Clippers and OKC because of your defense and size.

Congrats!
    Thanks a ton ! If they all show up, I think it can get a lot more exciting around here !!

vCash
    well too bad theyre not showing up...just give us rudy already pls

vCash
    We're not givin up Rudy for J Crawford and T Ariza...get over it bro lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WizFan3 View Post
    well too bad theyre not showing up...just give us rudy already pls
    Gotta give you the A for persistence, bro
    But like he said, give it up
    I'll close it but will reopen IF Levien changes his mind