Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 205
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Port Orchard, Wa
    Posts
    10,553
    vCash
    1500
    To me, it's not that we traded Jaso, it's that we traded him for mike morse. I can't stand the guy.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,038
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MattColby View Post
    He's equivalent to that bench Warmer's site or diamond douchebags or whatever the **** it is. Bleacher report. I was drawing a blank.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattColby View Post
    To me, it's not that we traded Jaso, it's that we traded him for mike morse. I can't stand the guy.
    I respectfully disagree on both. Morse isn't that bad. He's not a very good fit here unless he's playing corner OF, though.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  3. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    12,494
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    This is pretty much what being annoying is.
    Yeah, cause other people don't say the exact same things all the time.

    Just calm down. I was stating a fact. It's not lik we payed Bay millions of dollars. It's $500K. And you have said multiple times Bay won't make the team.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


  4. #94
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fife, WA
    Posts
    23,191
    vCash
    1500
    You're not even arguing, you're just pointing out obvious things and then saying there's no chance anything else happens. When I say Bay might make the team, you don't think I know that it's ****ing less likely than a lot of other possibilities? No ****ing **** kid. I don't need somebody to say "Bay won't make the team" after I mention it. That's ****ing annoying. Spending a whole page repeating "I'm just stating facts" 25 times is annoying. I wouldn't be as annoyed by those things if I thought that the person doing them was unaware that they were being annoying, but I can't believe that.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Oak Harbor, Wa
    Posts
    536
    vCash
    1500
    I'm sorry for going off-topic, and if this even belongs in this particular thread..

    I'm just thinking if this season is a bust do we fire JZ, and Wedge; then start considering trading Felix? I believe it would be a strong possibility if we end up finishing behind Houston. Thoughts?

    Playstation 3 handle: Ryde4Life

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fife, WA
    Posts
    23,191
    vCash
    1500
    Everything but trading Felix.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    12,494
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    You're not even arguing, you're just pointing out obvious things and then saying there's no chance anything else happens. When I say Bay might make the team, you don't think I know that it's ****ing less likely than a lot of other possibilities? No ****ing **** kid. I don't need somebody to say "Bay won't make the team" after I mention it. That's ****ing annoying. Spending a whole page repeating "I'm just stating facts" 25 times is annoying. I wouldn't be as annoyed by those things if I thought that the person doing them was unaware that they were being annoying, but I can't believe that.
    I wasn't aware I was being annoying cause I wasn't ****ing doing anything. You just decided to get on your high horse.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,038
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Yeah, cause other people don't say the exact same things all the time.

    Just calm down. I was stating a fact. It's not lik we payed Bay millions of dollars. It's $500K. And you have said multiple times Bay won't make the team.
    I'm failing to see any part of my posts where I was not calm.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  9. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Port Orchard, Wa
    Posts
    10,553
    vCash
    1500
    He's a horrible fit here. If we needed a 1b/ DH sure, but he's a horrible ofer who's mediocre at the plate and injury prone and aging and only a one year deal. I just don't get it. I think most of u are do used to a ****** offense that having a guy who can hit some homers gets u all jacked up no matter who it is.

    JAC is just a wannabie sports writer to always hears the rumblings and reports untrue, made up news to get the pub and is never correct. I have zero respect for the guy.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    12,494
    vCash
    1500
    I definitely wouldn't call his bat mediocre at all. He is well above average, or at least was
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,038
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MattColby View Post
    He's a horrible fit here. If we needed a 1b/ DH sure, but he's a horrible ofer who's mediocre at the plate and injury prone and aging and only a one year deal. I just don't get it. I think most of u are do used to a ****** offense that having a guy who can hit some homers gets u all jacked up no matter who it is.

    JAC is just a wannabie sports writer to always hears the rumblings and reports untrue, made up news to get the pub and is never correct. I have zero respect for the guy.
    Mediocre at the plate? Really? Have you ever seen his 2011 year? That wasn't long ago.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  12. #102
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Port Orchard, Wa
    Posts
    10,553
    vCash
    1500
    He's only going to get worse IMO. I'm really not a fan of players with huge strike out #s. like hate them. Lets all see how big of homers we can be and jump all over how awesome morse is. Lol. Sure he's had a few years he's hit some homers, whoopie. I'm not a big believer.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Port Orchard, Wa
    Posts
    10,553
    vCash
    1500
    .
    Last edited by MattColby; 01-20-2013 at 04:55 PM.

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Port Orchard, Wa
    Posts
    10,553
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Mediocre at the plate? Really? Have you ever seen his 2011 year? That wasn't long ago.
    No Jej I haven't lmao.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,038
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MattColby View Post
    He's only going to get worse IMO. I'm really not a fan of players with huge strike out #s. like hate them. Lets all see how big of homers we can be and jump all over how awesome morse is. Lol. Sure he's had a few years he's hit some homers, whoopie. I'm not a big believer.
    I'm not saying he's awesome, but it hasn't even been two years since he's had a very, very good year. Mediocre is quite an overstatement.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •