Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    vCash
    Dave is exactly like JAC.

I called JAC out on it again like you said, and told him he will never get a job with the Ms anyway so he doesn't have to be so defensive, and he said he didn't want one anyway, yada yada
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Dave is exactly like JAC.

I called JAC out on it again like you said, and told him he will never get a job with the Ms anyway so he doesn't have to be so defensive, and he said he didn't want one anyway, yada yada
    I actually do see the similarities lol JAC tells his tweeters to unsubscribe when he gets mad and Dave is so one sided as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I posted a comment on USSM a few days ago saying "Holy overreaction. I wasn't aware the Mariners traded Felix for Morse."

The comment was pending moderation for a couple days until they ultimately rejected it.

**** you Dave Cameron.
    thats hilarious

vCash
    I posted a comment on USSM a few days ago saying "Holy overreaction. I wasn't aware the Mariners traded Felix for Morse."

The comment was pending moderation for a couple days until they ultimately rejected it.

**** you Dave Cameron.
    Wow, what a ****ing pansy.

vCash

**** you Dave Cameron.
    Kudos!

"Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

vCash
    I was banned from posting on USSM for posting a comment ripping Dave. He blamed Ken Griffey Jr for the miserable 2010 Mariners season, writing something about if Jr respected the game and the Ms, he would quit. Pissed me off so bad I couldnt believe it. He didn't write anything about Figgins sucking, Aardsma and bullpen blowing games left and right, etc etc... there were so many catalysts to the failure of the 2010 M's and he calls out Griffey?

LOL *******.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Punkindrublic03 View Post
    I was banned from posting on USSM for posting a comment ripping Dave. He blamed Ken Griffey Jr for the miserable 2010 Mariners season, writing something about if Jr respected the game and the Ms, he would quit. Pissed me off so bad I couldnt believe it. He didn't write anything about Figgins sucking, Aardsma and bullpen blowing games left and right, etc etc... there were so many catalysts to the failure of the 2010 M's and he calls out Griffey?

LOL *******.
    I called out Matthew out a while back... basically called him out on the hypocritical nature of how he acts on LL. He can do no wrong, and I pointed out how that's kinda ****ed up when no one else can. More or less said it was like a dictatorship. I got lambasted by everyone for calling him out... "he's god, we suck his d*** around here"... you know. Such a pointless forum, because its not a forum... its essentially a blog that acts like a forum, which is what pisses me off. Be one, or the other. Such a closed-minded community. Its actually very cult-like... you're only accepted into the community if you agree with the master and repeat what he says...
    Last edited by CamraMaan; 01-26-2013 at 02:30 AM.

"Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

vCash
    That's because LL actually can do no wrong Pete.

vCash
    I've since learned this... for shame that it took me so long to figure it out.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223