Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Results 331 to 339 of 339
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    13,423
    vCash
    1500
    Dave is exactly like JAC.

    I called JAC out on it again like you said, and told him he will never get a job with the Ms anyway so he doesn't have to be so defensive, and he said he didn't want one anyway, yada yada
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


  2. #332
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,363
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Dave is exactly like JAC.

    I called JAC out on it again like you said, and told him he will never get a job with the Ms anyway so he doesn't have to be so defensive, and he said he didn't want one anyway, yada yada
    I actually do see the similarities lol JAC tells his tweeters to unsubscribe when he gets mad and Dave is so one sided as well.

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    20,953
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I posted a comment on USSM a few days ago saying "Holy overreaction. I wasn't aware the Mariners traded Felix for Morse."

    The comment was pending moderation for a couple days until they ultimately rejected it.

    **** you Dave Cameron.
    thats hilarious

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fife, WA
    Posts
    23,191
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I posted a comment on USSM a few days ago saying "Holy overreaction. I wasn't aware the Mariners traded Felix for Morse."

    The comment was pending moderation for a couple days until they ultimately rejected it.

    **** you Dave Cameron.
    Wow, what a ****ing pansy.

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,575
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I posted a comment on USSM a few days ago saying "Holy overreaction. I wasn't aware the Mariners traded Felix for Morse."

    The comment was pending moderation for a couple days until they ultimately rejected it.

    **** you Dave Cameron.
    Kudos!

    "Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

  6. #336
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    5,348
    vCash
    1500
    I was banned from posting on USSM for posting a comment ripping Dave. He blamed Ken Griffey Jr for the miserable 2010 Mariners season, writing something about if Jr respected the game and the Ms, he would quit. Pissed me off so bad I couldnt believe it. He didn't write anything about Figgins sucking, Aardsma and bullpen blowing games left and right, etc etc... there were so many catalysts to the failure of the 2010 M's and he calls out Griffey?

    LOL *******.

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,575
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Punkindrublic03 View Post
    I was banned from posting on USSM for posting a comment ripping Dave. He blamed Ken Griffey Jr for the miserable 2010 Mariners season, writing something about if Jr respected the game and the Ms, he would quit. Pissed me off so bad I couldnt believe it. He didn't write anything about Figgins sucking, Aardsma and bullpen blowing games left and right, etc etc... there were so many catalysts to the failure of the 2010 M's and he calls out Griffey?

    LOL *******.
    I called out Matthew out a while back... basically called him out on the hypocritical nature of how he acts on LL. He can do no wrong, and I pointed out how that's kinda ****ed up when no one else can. More or less said it was like a dictatorship. I got lambasted by everyone for calling him out... "he's god, we suck his d*** around here"... you know. Such a pointless forum, because its not a forum... its essentially a blog that acts like a forum, which is what pisses me off. Be one, or the other. Such a closed-minded community. Its actually very cult-like... you're only accepted into the community if you agree with the master and repeat what he says...
    Last edited by CamraMaan; 01-26-2013 at 02:30 AM.

    "Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    32,002
    vCash
    1500
    That's because LL actually can do no wrong Pete.

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,575
    vCash
    1500
    I've since learned this... for shame that it took me so long to figure it out.

    "Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •