Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    I've seen Ryan Anderson play in the playoffs vs. the Hawks and he sucked. I don't care what players do on terrible lotto teams.

vCash
    ONCE A KNICK ALWAYS A KNICK ALLSTAR 2013@KnicksBrooklyn

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    It seems like Memphis is the perfect trade partner for Atlanta. they could offer up Gay an another player. Atlanta likely would want a couple of players back, and Memphis wants to shed some contracts, so I think it might even be possible for ATL to somehow swing a trade where they get Gay and Z-Bo back in the deal. It may sound like Memphis would be giving up a lot, but they do want to get rid of one of those big contracts.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=axqcrcs

minn gets pau
    lakers get smith
    atlanta gets pek

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uprightciti View Post
    god these laker fans sound pathetic!!!! there is no way the hawks bite on the 32 year old 38 million dollar chemistry killing ailing big man that is pau gasol for the spry 27 year old in his prime about to beast on a .500 team and push for a 2nd round playoff team with legs in the future....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Houston make sense but hawks wont take asik (poison pill)
    Memphis could shock the world and go Z-bo for Smith and keep Gay
    reason being Z-Bo is now 31
    Josh Smith is 27

it works for both teams

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=akfydea
    jesus is that u? haven't you been paying attention mitch is the best gm in the business. They said no way lakers wold get howard for bynum alone and he did iy. they said there no way we could trade walton contract and he did it. stole steve nash away from raptors and nyc but yet u dont believe wake up. Mitch is that damn good

vCash
    Think he'd bring a LOT to Dallas if they didn't have to give up Dirk or Mayo.
    KJ MCDANIELS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    It seems like Memphis is the perfect trade partner for Atlanta. they could offer up Gay an another player. Atlanta likely would want a couple of players back, and Memphis wants to shed some contracts, so I think it might even be possible for ATL to somehow swing a trade where they get Gay and Z-Bo back in the deal. It may sound like Memphis would be giving up a lot, but they do want to get rid of one of those big contracts.
    I dont see it happening because Smith would be a rental for Memphis and nothing more. He would want a huge contract extension that would put memphis in the same predicament they are currently in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uprightciti View Post
    this, sign me up

vCash
    D.Derozan for J.Smith

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Silver&Black* View Post
    this, sign me up
    Cousins isn't going to be dealt lol. Lol let alone Cousins and Salmons being dealt for 2 players who play the same position lol...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Silver&Black* View Post
    this, sign me up
    And you criticize Laker fans...

vCash
    I didn't make the trade idea. And yes, for every one million Gasol for Smith trade offers on here, there is .1 offer that benefits Hawks. How sad of me for liking it.
    Last edited by *Silver&Black*; 01-17-2013 at 01:48 AM.

vCash
    I'm just trying to show you that we all do it. Don't be hypocritical. There are a lot of Laker fans and we have a great GM who seemingly pulls off miracle trades.

vCash
    Houston has loads of cap space and Smith is still an expiring. I just can't see them trading the farm away for Smith.

As for giving up Asik I don't see that either as decent Centers are hard as heck to replace.

I could see them giving up Patterson and some of their filler players, and possibly even throwing in Parsons (but it's not THAT likely they'd trade Parsons -- they Really like Parsons). It would make just as much sense for them to just wait out the season and try to pick him up in Free Agency with their cap space.

Unless of course they work out a 3 team trade for some picks for their rookies... then a lot of things are possible.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast