Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    Have you even seen Ryan Anderson play?
    Do you understand what alot of people have told Laker fans? That we don't want contracts that will hurt our cap space. Unless it is a star player, he is useless to the team. Ferry has made it clear with getting rid of Joe and Marvin, we don't want Gasol, we don't want Anderson. Smith isn't going to be a Laker, he will either walk, re-sign, or traded for something that will help us.

McGOAT

vCash
    Ryan Anderson isn't just some role player. He is awesome. I would much rather have Anderson than Smith and there is a HUGE market for him. He is the most consistent 3 point shooter in the league who will get you 8-10 rebounds a game and provide valuable floor spacing for Horford to beast down low.

Way to be an ******* though...

vCash
    Ryan Anderson isn't just some role player. He is awesome. I would much rather have Anderson than Smith and there is a HUGE market for him. He is the most consistent 3 point shooter in the league who will get you 8-10 rebounds a game and provide valuable floor spacing for Horford to beast down low.

Then why don't the Lakers just trade for him? Instead of including us and Smith, Lakers trade Gasol for Anderson. Ferry wants boom or bust, not to be the same 2nd round playoff exit team we have been. Anderson does neither for us (title or rebuild). Not being a bleep, just have to keep repeating the same stuff to Lakers fans. Smith will not be traded to the Lakers unless a star player or draft picks come our way (with no long term deals).

McGOAT

vCash

Curry says hi

vCash
    i have a feeling Morey will be all over this.
    CALVIN ABUEVA

BEAST MODE: ON

vCash
    Anderson doesn't help LA in the same way as he helps ATL. We have offense, we need defense. There are a myriad of trades I would like the Lakers to trade Gasol for. J. Smith is just 1 of them.

However, you being an ATL fan who wants draft picks, which player is more valuable to have: A player on a 4 year 36 million dollar contract or a player with 1-year left who will probably have to be signed to a max deal wherever he ends up signing?

Anderson is a very valuable commodity and if ATL decided to trade him, they would get a nice haul.

vCash
    Yeah, I think Morey will definitely try and get in on this. Don't know how exactly, but he'll likely try

vCash
    There is no point in going back and forth about this. I just know Ferry has said he is looking to add a star player. Trading for Anderson doesn't do that, and actually hurts our huge cap room this summer.

McGOAT

vCash
    Curry says hi
    I should have specified. most consistent shooting big.

vCash
    Houston seems like a good fit. Taking pressure of Harden to score, and Lin loves to throw badly timed alley oops that Smith can actually catch. PLus, Smith likes to run and jack up 3s... that's half of the playbook in Houston.

I bet They'd wanna keep Parsons, though.

vCash
    god these laker fans sound pathetic!!!! there is no way the hawks bite on the 32 year old 38 million dollar chemistry killing ailing big man that is pau gasol for the spry 27 year old in his prime about to beast on a .500 team and push for a 2nd round playoff team with legs in the future....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Houston make sense but hawks wont take asik (poison pill)
    Memphis could shock the world and go Z-bo for Smith and keep Gay
    reason being Z-Bo is now 31
    Josh Smith is 27

it works for both teams

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=akfydea
    ONCE A KNICK ALWAYS A KNICK ALLSTAR 2013@KnicksBrooklyn

vCash
    ^ Z-Bo is in the same boat as a Gasol trade. It is guys that are on more than 1 year deals, over 30 and are not star players.

McGOAT

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a6q9nva
    with rockets sending first to Grizzlies
    and raptors first to hawks
    Last edited by heattiltheend94; 01-16-2013 at 11:10 PM.

vCash
    ^ Why do we need 4 years of Conley?

Since everyone seems to be helping them out and not the Hawks, can someone see any of these traded to Hawks (don't care how many teams needed):

Cousins
    Drummond
    Waiters
    Love

McGOAT

vCash
    3-way to LA for Pau somehow, someway.
    Everyone loves this trade for some reason, but I don't think it helps LAL. They still don't have 3 pt shooting. They become more athletic, but I think it will make their offense worse. He will get a ton of wide open deep shots and he loves taking those, but needs to refrain from them for the good of his team.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast