Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    njnets is offline JerseyStrongBrooklynReady
    vCash
    first half killed them! glad they played it all the way through though. took too long to get to this gear of urgency though. gotta start playing like that earlier in the game.

granted, they played last night but they looked very slow and sluggish during the game. definitely gonna get some rest tomorrow. that or practice transition defense the whole day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Commissioner Stern is stern. Stern, but fair.

Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    You either have to deal with tornados or Snookie. Either way your gonna get sucked and blown.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by njnets View Post
    first half killed them! glad they played it all the way through though. took too long to get to this gear of urgency though. gotta start playing like that earlier in the game.

granted, they played last night but they looked very slow and sluggish during the game. definitely gonna get some rest tomorrow. that or practice transition defense the whole day.
    It was a combination of poor defense and the Hawks just not missing any jump shots at all, c ontested or open.

vCash
    It's just one of those games honestly, the effort just wasn't there. I still think the team is making strides, just didn't have it tonight though.

BTW, was anyone else annoyed by the Humphries isolations? Why is he pulling up from mid-range when he is far from consistent from there? I don't understand why the Nets kept going to that when he is the least bit of a threat from there.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post
    It's just one of those games honestly, the effort just wasn't there. I still think the team is making strides, just didn't have it tonight though.

BTW, was anyone else annoyed by the Humphries isolations? Why is he pulling up from mid-range when he is far from consistent from there? I don't understand why the Nets kept going to that when he is the least bit of a threat from there.
    He is not the worst mid range shooter.

They didn't run any ISOs for him. What happened was when they got him the ball he didn't know what to do with it and the play broke down. By then there was only a few seconds left on the clock so he had to shoot the ball.

This is 1 loss and we fought back hard. I'm not totally convinced they win with Smith. Did you see how unconscious Teague, Harris, and Korver were? I'm more than certain Smith would have taken away some of those shots with some dumb shot selection and he wouldn't have helped them on the break cause they couldn't have been any better.

I fully expect a win Friday. Yes I do believe we're the 2nd or 3rd best team in the East.

vCash
    This game was a "schedule loss" I think someone put it.It's just one of those games that is hard to win because of how the schedule was. I was hoping they might avoid that but tired legs etc was too much tonight. It was an energy thing from what I saw. I don't see it happening again on friday.
    Hump was 10 n 8 in 18 minutes. I like that production at 50% shooting too.
    So in essense I agree with you kris and we just move on to the next game.

Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post

They didn't run any ISOs for him. What happened was when they got him the ball he didn't know what to do with it and the play broke down. By then there was only a few seconds left on the clock so he had to shoot the ball.

This is 1 loss and we fought back hard. I'm not totally convinced they win with Smith. Did you see how unconscious Teague, Harris, and Korver were? I'm more than certain Smith would have taken away some of those shots with some dumb shot selection and he wouldn't have helped them on the break cause they couldn't have been any better.

I fully expect a win Friday. Yes I do believe we're the 2nd or 3rd best team in the East.

vCash
    I really thought that JJ would have a tough game and it was. Returning home to Atlanta. I did not get to watch the game. Were the fans booing him or did they respect him? I expect a better game next time with Atlanta
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post

He may not be the worst, but he isn't good either. They shouldn't be feeding him the ball at the end of the shot clock like that, just my opinion. Isn't really a quality shot since he isn't really consistent from that point. I agree with your second point, especially Korver, he was just making some crazy shots. Hopefully the Nets re-group and win tomorrow.

I agree, one loss doesn't change that.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Well that was just embarrassing

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    ^ Well I'm not so sure "embarrassing" is the word I would use but disappointing is certainly one that I would use. Lets hope to recover our mojo and get on a new winning streak now.

njnets is offline JerseyStrongBrooklynReady
    vCash
    nets are gonna lose. there streak had to come to an end at some point.

curious to see how the nets play them with a day off, at home, and against josh smith.

a lot more elements going into this game. after that second half rally, really want to see how the team responds to the horrible first half they had against them the game before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Commissioner Stern is stern. Stern, but fair.

Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    You either have to deal with tornados or Snookie. Either way your gonna get sucked and blown.

vCash
    We should win Friday Josh Smith makes them a worse team

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12