Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDraiders619 View Post
    Actually young one teo was in my top 3 guys I wanted before the alabama game after it I concluded i wanted to trade back but to compare the idea of drafting teo at three to trading Pryor for McCoy lol now that's hilarious
    I would trade pryor for a fourth and let him go play with tebow someplace. McCoy has more value than anyone on our roster. I would love to see if they would cut bryce brown loose though. Would be an upgrade at RB

vCash
    Why when he's got Vick or he could draft one in the 2nd or 3rd rd.

vCash
    I would trade Pryor for a six pack of heiniken.

vCash
    We would love that 3rd round pick back for Pryor...so we could use it on someone who can actually pressure a QB, or a runningback who can stay healthy...or one of the many other needs of this team.

vCash
    Actually young one teo was in my top 3 guys I wanted before the alabama game after it I concluded i wanted to trade back but to compare the idea of drafting teo at three to trading Pryor for McCoy lol now that's hilarious
    Young one? Hahaha wasn't your Sig when you first got on this site of a pic of you? You looked 20 at best get that young one crap outta here Mr. Man Crush Thread

Everyone has posted trades like that on here just for laughs
    The Autumn Wind is a Raider

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Not the exact offense but it will be up tempo/no huddle for sure...
    Ya, I think the no-huddle needs to be implemented into our offense. If you can get that no-huddle going with our speedy offense, it will be a threat well used.

These are the little things that are the difference in winning. I just didn't understand why we would run no-huddle to perfection at the end of each 1st half and then wouldn't go up tempo for the rest of the game...

Plz get a creative OC in Oakland!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable650 View Post
    Young one? Hahaha wasn't your Sig when you first got on this site of a pic of you? You looked 20 at best get that young one crap outta here Mr. Man Crush Thread

Everyone has posted trades like that on here just for laughs
    I barely come on anymore but I do remember him having his pic as his sig + that Mr. Man Crush thread. Too funny.

If the Eagles wanna trade us a 3rd or 4th for Pryor, I'd hope RM takes that and runs with it but if not I'm willing to keep TP. He needs a lot of help on his throwing and mos def on his accuracy but his athleticism is something that could help this team. Just my two cents.

vCash
    Only a child like mind would believe that a pryor for mccoy trade was/is feasible

vCash
    Only a child like mind would believe that a pryor for mccoy trade was/is feasible
    IT IS!!!!..........in Madden!! If you change Mccoy's position to OT to bring down his value LMAO!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post
    Is he really going to try to run his crap offense in the NFL?

I don't see him as being that stupid to run the exact style Oregon offense in the NFL. It will never work, NFL players are too fast. He's going to have to alter his book of plays.
    I don't think I would call it a CRAP offense, they were one win away from competing for the National Championship. I don't think it would work well in the NFL, but in College, it was innovative and effective.

vCash
    A trade involving TP would be a good thing. Then we could get a backup QB for Palmer.

vCash
    It was just a suggestion......

vCash
    If they make this trade, Mark Davis should fire everone in the front office.

vCash
    Pryor gave us more of a chance to win in one game than CP did on all of his games. Cp gets his stats when where down by a lot and teams are playing relaxed D. TP is one of the hardest workers we have on this team, and hes doing it with no reps. You guys kill me
    Last edited by mal22; 01-19-2013 at 01:13 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12