Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    vCash

vCash

Cool best case scenario

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I admire the conviction, but this is a situation where it's best to go in with eyes wide open. No point in getting personally involved with something that doesn't impact you directly. (You're not Manti's little brother, Boyti, are you??? kidding)

Besides, on a scale of truly evil **** that one person could do to another person, this isn't even top 10. At least not in my book of unforgivable sins.

Relax, the truth will come to light. As quickly as this all became a roaring hot topic, it will be quickly forgotten. Give it a day or two.

well if he drops into the late rounds like a 5th or 6th or even 7th he could be a steal.. so the guy had an online relationship and it turned out the person had a wiener. ***** happens.. lets move on.

vCash
    Yeah Teo is a F#$king Idiot. Not only did he first believe she was rel. He went around telling everyone they met a few times in Hawaii and even he father said he met her as well then he changed his story.

He even keep this lie up for months after he found out it was all Lie!

If he is that much of a Idiot .. I don't want him as a Raider.
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by unfiltered81 View Post
    well if he drops into the late rounds like a 5th or 6th or even 7th he could be a steal.. so the guy had an online relationship and it turned out the person had a wiener. ***** happens.. lets move on.
    lol he wont drop to the 5th-7th round he probably wont even past the 1st round. but if we can trade down to the 8th-12th range, pick up a second. And go Sheldon Richardson and Manti Teo in the second. that will be pretty exciting.

vCash
    I don't think he is going to drop into the second rd. I would like him to fall to us later, it's not going to happen. Never the less, he is no top ten pick.That game against Bama was a really bad one.I'll bet he is still thinking about the *** kicking his team took on national TV.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GangsteRaider View Post
    Yeah Teo is a F#$king Idiot. Not only did he first believe she was rel. He went around telling everyone they met a few times in Hawaii and even he father said he met her as well then he changed his story.

He even keep this lie up for months after he found out it was all Lie!

If he is that much of a Idiot .. I don't want him as a Raider.
    I'm right there with you, I hope RM isn't interested in this kid. We need SMART/high character football players if we're actually gonna change the culture in Oakland & I just don't think Manti fits that bill...I'm officially "Anti-Te'o"
    Last edited by bigjunior559; 01-17-2013 at 05:46 PM.
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjunior559 View Post
    I'm right there with you, I hope RM isn't interested in this kid. We need SMART/high character football players if we're actually gonna change the culture in Oakland & I just don't think Manti fits that bill...
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    This guy does not seem very bright. We already have a team full of nitwits. I want another Burris and some other players more so than another McClain.

I would pass on this guy even with late round picks.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post
    Manti gay-o
    This is what I was thinking at first, it could only be 2 reasons; 1: He's in the closet and wont come out or 2: He wanted more publicity. But again this should not take away what he has done on the field(Besides the championship game) I still believe he will be a good pick up for anyone that may get him but he is definatly not a top 10 pick after his preformance in the last game.

vCash
    His imaginary girlfriend isn't bad but mine is hotter. She's a blond and has bigger ****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
    This guy does not seem very bright. We already have a team full of nitwits. I want another Burris and some other players more so than another McClain.

I would pass on this guy even with late round picks.
    Totally agree 1000%
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Tired of hearing about this. This is the most ridiculous stunt perpetuated by a Heisman campaign since the same school changed the pronunciation of Theisman (pronounced T-heezman) to rhyme with Heisman.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    lol he wont drop to the 5th-7th round he probably wont even past the 1st round. but if we can trade down to the 8th-12th range, pick up a second. And go Sheldon Richardson and Manti Teo in the second. that will be pretty exciting.
    That would be sweet.. I dont see him dropping to far out of the top 10
    [

vCash
    Damn what a waste i was not sure about the kid i like his size but after all of this the last thing the raiders need is another problem player so i hope we pass on him on draft day.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    After watching him against Alabama....He reminds me of 1 player: Brian Bosworth

Bosworth had that same hype following him coming out of Oklahoma, Until that fateful Monday night in Seattle when he met up with one Vincent Jackson BKA "Bo" which basically ended the career, Even though he played a few more years.

I view Te'o the same way...That picture of Eddie Lacy bowling him over pretty much put an end to it all for him. And now this, Fake relationship which more than likely is gonna turn out to be a dude! That may be too much to overcome. This shows he's either stupid, A bad liar and not as talented as we were let to believe. In any event to quote Sugarfoot of the Ohio Players...."It's all over"

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast