Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    So WHAT if Manti Teos girlfriend is inflated??

Mine is too.
    I know a lot of you like this guy so Per Jadeveon Clowney "if your having girl problems I feel bad for you son Manti Teo has 99 problems but a gril ain't one"

Best Manyi Teo joke I seen!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.SmackYoMama View Post
    Every1 has said what needed to be said anout him I'm commenting more because I HATE LULZ, I think it's stupid as Shyt n sounds hella Homo! The End

Yes! This!

vCash
    All Internet talk Just Bring it!!!

llullz
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Just weird, I don't know what to think. He may be a lil crazy, but the guy is still a good football player.. I'm confused

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Lol found this in the main NFL forum lol. Notre dame can shove their explanation up there ***.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MTeo_5/st...21824037527553
    She tweeted 3 days ago

https://mobile.twitter.com/LennayKay...53867438325760
    Last edited by BlackWidow; 01-17-2013 at 01:27 AM.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Well the BCS title game showed he isn't as advertised on the field. Alabama ran all over that Dame D and Teo was getting man handled in the process. Womack would be a better 3rd overall pick than Teo at this point and it would fix a troubled spot the OLINE. Imagine Veldheer, Womack, Wiz, Briesel and maybe Bergstrom unless we draft a RT and cut Briesel and play Bergstrom at RG. The 1st pick has to be Lotulelei, Womack or one of the edge rushers!!!
    A photo from the stands for C. Woodson's return in Indy.

vCash
    Honestly, if I were a scout, this would do little to change my evaluation, if at all. The guy is what, 22, and had a lapse of judgment or someone was messing with him. If he comes clean in the team interviews, I would have no change to my evaluation at all. He didn't fire a gun past someone's head (McClain), he didn't give the cops a false name (McClain), he didn't drink and drive and kill anyone (Stallworth), he didn't have a felony dog fighting ring (Vick), he is not being questioned in anyone's death (Britt), and he didn't use PEDs that we know of (Cushing), basically nothing that will get him suspended or jailed.

That being said...he's still not worth a #3 pick overall and maybe not the best ILB in the draft (Alec Ogletree).

vCash
    I think it is just weird. To lie about something like that,does he have a psychosis?? Because we don't need that here in Oakland.

If you want to take him, take him in the 3rd(someone will take him earlier),I just don't think he is worth anything more than a 3rd.

He is weird!!!! Weird doesn't win Super Bowls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvrandblkatack View Post
    Well the BCS title game showed he isn't as advertised on the field. Alabama ran all over that Dame D and Teo was getting man handled in the process. Womack would be a better 3rd overall pick than Teo at this point and it would fix a troubled spot the OLINE. Imagine Veldheer, Womack, Wiz, Briesel and maybe Bergstrom unless we draft a RT and cut Briesel and play Bergstrom at RG. The 1st pick has to be Lotulelei, Womack or one of the edge rushers!!!
    It is amazing to me in the mock drafts that Warmack is being considered a top 5 pick at Guard! That says something about that guy's ability. If we trade down to the middle of the round..around 12 or so...DJ Fluker is your RT, but he is also good and won't last longer than that. I can't see either guy in a zone blocking scheme though. These guys are big, powerful power run blockers all the way. There are a lot of players this year that will help this team immediately...so long as it isn't a QB.

vCash
    If he did this, thaTs pretty weird! If its a true case of him developing a relationship with someone online, I guess it's kind of naive to feel that strongly about someone you have never met. If that's the case maybe he'll drop to the third round for us

vCash
    He's either that stupid or that dumb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvrandblkatack View Post
    all along i have been for drating #92 from utah,especially after seeing him play vs usc. For a while I wondered about teo,then came the bcs game. I wonder though if he didnt play welll that game cause he knew the truth might be coming out.

vCash
    No way do we draft "Catfish" Te'o now.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    No way do we draft "Catfish" Te'o now.
    Great, great line.

Is that yours?

-Stork

vCash
    once again I TOLD YOU SO OGLETREE s the best backer!!!! all you TEO, boys who drank the cool aid your one positive about his character has just been demolished!!!!!!! Dude has some major issues!!!!!
    always wanted to be a procrastinator but never got around to it!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast