Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    no concern at all really... we've won important games early in the season before rasheed started getting real minutes

vCash
    So after losing an old man to an injury, you guys wanna replace him with another old man in K-Mart?

vCash
    I had major doubts about Sheed before the season. He proved me wrong by playing better than I had expected.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    I miss sheed way more than I ever missed amare.

Sheed was a huge part of that second unit. defensively and offensively He did a lot.

vCash
    I'm no doctor but I am a sneakerhead. I think there may be some type of correlation between Rasheeds foot injury (stress fracture) and his decision to play in Air Force 1s. I believe he's the ONLY player in the league that wears them.

I've played/worn in Air Forces, Jordans, Lebrons, Hyperdunks, Hyperposites, Foamposites, and more. They're not just shoes that look different, there's been different technology in all of them. I can't imagine how he wears Air Forces, once you wear real basketball sneakers you see how uncomfortable they are. It's bad, I remember how much my foot used to hurt, I can only imagine how bad his feet hurt. He should really wear LeBron 8s or Hyperposites. It's like walking on pillows.
    Last edited by KingsOfQueens; 01-18-2013 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Spelling error.

vCash
    Nothing like instant gratification media jumping the gun once again. Wallace himself is saying he is not finished this year, and the Knicks are saying that they never feared he would miss the year. Wow

vCash
    Honestly, Sheed had a nice comeback but with this injury and the high likelihood of surgery, I think it might be time to call it a rap. He played great and went out on a pretty high note if you ask me.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    ^^ Im hoping this is just media hyperbole

If hes done he still needs to be on the bench the rest of the year intimidating referees from the sidelines

vCash
    When Sheed played, he was a very important part of our team both offensively and defensively. I admit in saying that I did not expect him to play as well as he did, and especially since we've been highly relying on him as a major part of our rotation. We've played well without him, but I think he makes us a better team and he's proven to be a very good leader to have on the floor. I really wish he gets healthy really soon and also hope that we won't have to cut him as he's quickly become a very important part of our team.

vCash
    He says he's confident that he'll return at some point this season. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll be back at some point in the regular season.

Aside from his questionable 3 point shooting (and some of them not coming in the flow of the game at all,) he's played pretty incredible on both sides of the floor for this team this year. Major asset to have come playoff time.

vCash
    If he can return before the playoffs well be set .. He outplays stat in the post and brings a different dynamic I wonder why him melo n stat would look like ...

vCash
    We need to get our big men back cause I have a feeling that our rebounding issues will bite us back in the ***** sooner rather than later

vCash
    Glad to hear hes starting tonight, he needs to be utilized more often with Camby/Sheed's whereabouts unknown...

NY KNICKSJanuary 23, 2013, 7:55 p.m. ET
    The Knicks Could Use an Inside Man

By CHRIS HERRING

"Curiously, with those two players out, Woodson hasn't turned to 40-year-old big man Kurt Thomas, who is solid defensively, still rebounds well and has forever had a nice medium-range shot. Thomas has played in only three games since the new year began, but his defensive rating—104 points allowed per 100 possessions—is the same as Chandler's.

Beyond that, Thomas's 13.9% rebound rate is fourth-best on the team, behind [Marcus] Camby, Chandler and [Rasheed] Wallace. Asked about his rotation, Woodson said that it is a constant process, and that he is always fine-tuning it to find the right fit."
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...381854846.html

Cant wait to see Crazy Eyes frustrate KG tonight

vCash
    I honestly can't believe KMart hasn't been signed yet.

I believe Sheed may be able to return, but he and Marcus staying healthy for long stretches with these foot injuries isn't reliable. I fully believe that Sheed and Camby fill 1 role, a 10-20 minute role a game for certain stetches between the 2 of them or apiece. If neither of them are available, why not have a 3rd and even younger defensive guy (who actually has athletic ability still) be another insurance policy in this situation? People are in and out of lineups for plantar fasciitis for entire seasons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta View Post
    I honestly can't believe KMart hasn't been signed yet.

I believe Sheed may be able to return, but he and Marcus staying healthy for long stretches with these foot injuries isn't reliable. I fully believe that Sheed and Camby fill 1 role, a 10-20 minute role a game for certain stetches between the 2 of them or apiece. If neither of them are available, why not have a 3rd and even younger defensive guy (who actually has athletic ability still) be another insurance policy in this situation? People are in and out of lineups for plantar fasciitis for entire seasons.
    ^^^^ i actually feel that K-Mart would be our 3rd best big man if signed

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast