Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeesown69 View Post
    How does it matter to any of you that his veteran minimum contract became guaranteed? I'm sure they didn't and still don't know if hes out for the season so they let it be guaranteed. If they realize he will miss the rest of the season and want to go after a guy like Kmart they will do so. That money doesn't really impact us as fans nor does it really prohibit the team from making a move to pick up Kmart
    This.

vCash
    and if this is true.... are they not going to do the same thing?????? or would you rather cut a healthy player?>?

This is a business..If they were so thankful that he came out of retirement...why did they not Guarantee it right away?

Anji is online now The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    If this is true.. why would the Knicks let his contract become Guaranteed last week???? WTF ??
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    poorly run organization
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    Yes the Vet minimum is more important to the season than getting Sheed back.
    hiding injuries is ridiculous with this org
    So cutting a player you begged to come out of retirement because he might be done for the season is the path to sensibility.
    can you read? I said they hide injuries
    Good Day
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    STATUS

Out
    Wallace (foot) could be out for some time and possibly for the rest of the season, ESPN New York reports. However, on Wednesday, coach Mike Woodson stated, "He'll be back -- but when, I don't know. We're gradually trying to get him back where he can run again so he can get back in a uniform. But when, we don't know when yet." (14 minutes ago)
    Data Provided By

Apparantly all premature!!!!!

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/883/rasheed-wallace
    Last edited by bofakop; 01-16-2013 at 07:17 PM.

vCash
    Good Day
    did you understand what I typed....lol

vCash
    You don't cut him until you know for sure because Sheed >>>> Kmart at this stage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickFanSince91 View Post
    You don't cut him until you know for sure because Sheed >>>> Kmart at this stage.
    I agree but this team hides too much its silly already

vCash
    Cue the K-Mart rumors in 3, 2, 1....

vCash
    I agree but this team hides too much its silly already
    No different than the Pats or a lot of other pro teams. If they comment on every theory, speculation will run wild and there will be all sorts of misinformation out there.

vCash
    Such a bunch of idiots in the front office of this organization
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

vCash
    Why is everyone bashing the FO being Sheed's foot is ****ed? Dude was way better than anyone expected and was a steal until he got hurt.

I do think we need to make a move for KMart before someone else does. Its tough though because I don't think we should cut Sheed if he has a chance to play even in a month or 2. He's important as hell for this team and his personality is huge for this squad's psyche.

With Camby out its dangerous to waive Kurt. Cope has proven he needs to stay and White is great insurance policy when a guard goes down, especially with Ronnie sucking.

Tough spot to be in right now.

vCash
    I think we went 1 or 2 overboard with the old guys. I appreciate the vet leadership and the smarts they all bring to the table but you can't run 5-6 guys who are 25 minute ceiling players. When 2 or 3 go down your left with 2 or 3 guys who need to play 25-30 mins and can't handle it.

Kurt, Camby, Sheed are all 15-20 min guys, and right now Amare is 25-30 min guy, although that should end soon if not tomorrow. But when either 1 or 2 of Camby, Kurt, Sheed go down, the other one isn't gonna be able to up his minutes anyway. It forces us to really need all 15 guys on this squad. We sort of see it with Pablo and Kidd, neither are capable of upping their minutes without hindrance when an injury occurs and we might be breaking down Kidd as we speak as a result.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    STATUS

Out
    Wallace (foot) could be out for some time and possibly for the rest of the season, ESPN New York reports. However, on Wednesday, coach Mike Woodson stated, "He'll be back -- but when, I don't know. We're gradually trying to get him back where he can run again so he can get back in a uniform. But when, we don't know when yet." (14 minutes ago)
    Data Provided By

Apparantly all premature!!!!!

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/883/rasheed-wallace
    Wiilis Reed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    Wiilis Reed
    Sign him too

vCash
    with shumpert and amare healthy, i feel like we can improve our team without sheed. shumps is gonna be our defensive leader when he comes back, just watch. with him and chandler out there who knows, maybe it will get other guys going. i think a felton, shumps, melo, camby, tyson lineup can be a top 5 defensive team.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast