Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76erEaglePhils View Post
    Looks like somebody didn't take a liking to my comments it couldn't be c reinert could it. Damn it was him. Ok I guess it was all Sean Payton's fault then. Spag was only the d-coordinator of one of the sorriest defense the entire NFL has ever seen. Of course they weren't all that great, but **** Spags made them worse. They didn't play this bad under Gregg Williams, and I don't think he's all that great.
    I dont think his point was to not like your comment. He was just pointing out some facts that you had wrong in your previous post and why because of the people who were actually on that roster share a large portion of the blame. It is a team game after all, no? Dont get your undies in a bunch. As for me, I would not mind Spags as DC seeing what he was able to do with the Giants defense back when they won the SB over the spygate Pats. I am still intruiged what a 3-4 DC would bring to this defense.

vCash
    Yeah what 1908 said...it's looking like Spags just had some damn good players making him look good

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    I guess the question that I have is pretty simple: if the guy hadn't been under JJ here, would any one still want him? For example, someone like Romeo Crennel. So he's failed as a HC. He's done alright as a DC. Yet I see no one clamoring for him. But what has he done that's so much differently than Spags?

Seems like the only thing is: EAGLES.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Well dunno Spags knowledge but if we are switching to a 3-4 then I don't think Spags is the answer or Romeo not for nothing but if we're going youth then we should get a nice youthful schemer in here too

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    I guess the question that I have is pretty simple: if the guy hadn't been under JJ here, would any one still want him? For example, someone like Romeo Crennel. So he's failed as a HC. He's done alright as a DC. Yet I see no one clamoring for him. But what has he done that's so much differently than Spags?

Seems like the only thing is: EAGLES.
    I actually think that Romeo Crennel as a DC would be a pretty good hire.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by delfinko View Post
    I actually think that Romeo Crennel as a DC would be a pretty good hire.
    I wouldnt be upset with that. He also knows both schemes too
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    i thought it was established that they are hiring someone from baltimore or san fran. otherwise they'd have already made the hire

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    i thought it was established that they are hiring someone from baltimore or san fran. otherwise they'd have already made the hire
    It doesnt mean that at all. It could be any number of reasons why they havent made a hire. They may not have made a decision yet. They may not like any of the guys they have been looking into. The guy(s) they want dont want to coach here. They may not have come to terms on the contract yet. They might have already made the hire and simply not formally announced it yet.
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    @GJDarsaklis: Updating a previous item, @Ravens LBs coach Ted Monachino is now the front runner to land the #Eagles defensive coordinator position. #wow

vCash
    I thought it was a Niners coach??

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    I thought it was a Niners coach??
    Guess were sticking with the winning team? lol
    PSD's c_reinert

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789