Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    vCash
    Ed Donatell sounds like a good hire. You don't need big name coordinators, just need a guy who knows what he's doing and gets everyone on the same page. As long as he can gets some size on this D.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teehar View Post
    Wonder if Mike Nolan is also on their list?
    Mike Nolan already has DC duties. No reason why he'd part Atlanta's d for our, I'd think.
    Don't give up on us now...

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Henry, House of Burgess, 1775
    Give me the playoffs...or give me death!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Mike Nolan already has DC duties. No reason why he'd part Atlanta's d for our, I'd think.
    Yea,I kind of doubt it too but,money talks.Kelly is living proof of that.

I just read an article that says Pat Shurmur is to be the new OC.The Eagles haven't confirmed it yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Breer
    ‏@AlbertBreer
    Eagles are focusing their DC search on NFL guys first, is the way I hear it. For now, plan isn't to dip into the college ranks.
    THis was posted by Breer 9hrs ago, followed by this:

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Breer
    @AlbertBreer
    Part of Eagles' thinking is with Jerry Azzinaro and Bill McGovern expected to come aboard, NFL man is preferable to coordinate the D.
    Todd Grantham and Kirby Smart would seem to not fit that criteria.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    http://www.phillymag.com/eagles/2013...rom-dc-search/

According to Football Scoop, Bills wide receivers coach Bob Bicknell and former Kentucky defensive coordinator Rick Minter will also be part of Kelly’s staff. Bicknell was an offensive line coach for Temple in 2006.
    Also we have a couple more assistants to add to the ones we have already hired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    I'm a little surprised with this process. It feels like its going to be lengthy, as if Kelly was prepared with a staff already. I guess I would have assumed he had a staff already put together had he accepted a position. Seems like that's the way most coaches go about it now-a-days.

vCash
    i think after mcdermott, castillo, and bowles(who i don't blame completely because it wasn't his system and he was thrust into a losing situation) they want to find the right guy.

3-4 or 4-3 i don't think they care what the system is i think they want the right guy. they aren't limiting themselves to a specific system but looking at absolutely everyone available

i personally hope they give a look to winston moss who i've wanted for some time now

vCash
    Greg Williams anyone? It's being reported that his indefinite suspension will be lifted soon.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    Seems like speculation is Chip is interested in an assistant from either the Ravens or the 49ers.

vCash
    yeah like the person above said.

If we are looking at a guy that is either on the 49ers or Ravens teams currently then we can simply not hire them lol

vCash
    I wish we could get JJ back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Greg Williams anyone? It's being reported that his indefinite suspension will be lifted soon.
    I almost mentioned him but,was afraid I would get rotten tomatoes tossed at me.

vCash
    ^^^ Would not mind Greg Williams, could be a good fit.

vCash
    Gregg Williams is the type of media circus Kelly should attempt to avoid. He's already going to be a media target based on last year's possible exit to Tampa, then flip-flopping around this offseason, on top of the Michael Vick circus (whether he stays or goes), Jackson, and rebuilding a 4 win team with his system, there's zero reason to add to it one the leaders of the "Bountygate".
    Don't give up on us now...

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Henry, House of Burgess, 1775
    Give me the playoffs...or give me death!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Gregg Williams is the type of media circus Kelly should attempt to avoid. He's already going to be a media target based on last year's possible exit to Tampa, then flip-flopping around this offseason, on top of the Michael Vick circus (whether he stays or goes), Jackson, and rebuilding a 4 win team with his system, there's zero reason to add to it one the leaders of the "Bountygate".
    Couldn't agree more. Exactly why I previously posted that Rob Ryan (even if you loved his credentials) would cause more harm than good. There is a good amount of rebuilding to be done on this team. Distractions are the last thing a coach new to the NFL (Chip Kelly) will need.

1980 & 2008 World Series Champs

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast