Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Todd Grantham and Mark Whipple have some big time NFL resumes on their sides. Grantham is a pretty damn good defensive mind both collegiately and professionally.

FIRE ME!

“I don’t do five year plans — other organizations do, I guess.” - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    We need a mastermind defensive coordinator.

vCash
    I wonder if the OC is going to be just a face considering chips big sell is he's a play caller

vCash
    I have to say, Lurie is a freakin genius. I'm starting to have a lot of faith in the way he does things.

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    If you guys don't know about grantham do research before u blast him. Howie and lurie are some god damn masterminds

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Illa215 View Post
    Todd Grantham for DC, Mark Whipple for OC.
    With Georgia's talent level on defense I gotta say I wasn't impressed with how it came together under Grantham. As for Whipple as a QB coach yes, as an OC no.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    college offense, college defense...

AWESOME! our games will be 50+ scoring on both sides of the ball....good stuff..... 3+ years of my life just wasted!
    Hopefully that won't be the case fanofphilly.Trying to stay positive in these oh so unsure days.

vCash
    He used to be a D line coach when the colts D sucked and when the texans D sucked great!!!

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    He used to be a D line coach when the colts D sucked and when the texans D sucked great!!!
    I forgot when the DL coach was in charge of everything defensive. It's not really his fault Kylee Wong was their best player at getting sacks in 2004 with Houston, for example. Also not really his problem that the secondaries of both of these teams were worthless. He was literally, only in charge of the DL. He had nothing to work out outside of Jason Babin, who's been proven to be awful at anything that isn't wide-9.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Hard to judge a coach when they are given underwhelming personnel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Romeo Crennel FTW

vCash
    Of the 2 college coordinator's that Kelly is rumored to be linked to, I definitely prefer Dan Quinn. He played a major role in helping develop the scheme that is being run in Seattle and I like that 4-3 buck base d they run in Florida.

vCash
    We will see, stay tuned.
    Thomas Jefferson - "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

vCash
    After doing research on Todd Grantham, looks like this guy is way overdue for a DC position at the NFL level. I'm actually hoping the Eagles can get him in here now...

1980 & 2008 World Series Champs

vCash
    Rumor is that if Arizona hires Arians, Horton is out at DC.
    http://arizonasports.com/40/1602542/...-IN-HORTON-OUT
    Any takers?

Learning to love the bomb since 2009

Phils, Eagles, Flyers

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast