Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rego247 View Post
    Pretty much.

He played like **** down the stretch. I don't know wtf he was thinking fouling Marco.
    if the coach is benching our best player(lowry) because he doesn't make the right basketball plays than he needs to do the same for derozan im sick of the babying of derozan now, he played 40 minutes and put up some empty points.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    if the coach is benching our best player(lowry) because he doesn't make the right basketball plays than he needs to do the same for derozan im sick of the babying of derozan now, he played 40 minutes and put up some empty points.
    he was being gaurded by a good defender (deng). With lowry and AA takin advantage of their match-ups, demar didnt force his game. that last foul was bad though.

vCash
    Acy played fantastic tonight, really like what I'm seeing from him.

Lowry has earned his spot back in my book, hopefully Casey sees this too or Colangelo just trades Jose.

Anderson has earned the starting SG spot imo, Derozan needs to be benched.

vCash
    Turn on the radio after a Raptor game expecting them to talk ball, but they are talking about Leafs...

This country is a joke.
    Last edited by Tmath; 01-16-2013 at 11:16 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Turn on the radio after a Raptor game expecting them to talk ball, but they are talking about Leafs.

This country is a joke.
    raptors.com said the game was going to be on rsn but rsn was showing some random CHL game.. wtf i never knew there was league called chl damn they love their hockey.

vCash
    raptors.com said the game was going to be on rsn but rsn was showing some random CHL game.. wtf i never knew there was league called chl damn they love their hockey.
    This country needs to evolve or at least Toronto, we are a sports city more than a hockey city. They need to get their head out of their *** and wake up.

vCash
    I should make my own radio station and have it 100% hockey free for people that actually want to talk about other sports.

vCash
    Fun game. I disagree when people here say we don't deserve to win a game like this. Bulls had some bad gaffs too. We are building an identity. That is the lowry i expect. I really liked what I've been seeing from Q. Great home game, the league will notice we took the bulls to OT in TO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanyo View Post
    to be fair chicago was worse and got a lot of calls for them (that noah out of bounds and nate robinson foul on fields was just two in the last few mins).
    Exactly, and we didn't capitalize.

vCash
    I do agree Demar needs to get his minutes cut next game. He's been playing horrible lately.

vCash
    anyone notice every time gray starts the opposing big men just put up big games he needs to be buried deep on the bench.

vCash
    anyone notice every time gray starts the opposing big men just put up big games he needs to be buried deep on the bench.
    Yeah, the 5 minutes a game he plays is really killing the Raptors. Nothing to do with the 40+ minutes he doesn't.

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

vCash
    I have not noticed anything like that. Looking at Noah last night, he shot a horrible percentage from the field. With what he has been averaging this year, I wouldn't what he did last night a "big game". Looking back, at some of his other starts, he started against the Blazers and Hickson had an off game. Lopez and Cousins both went off but those are tough covers and I would rather Gray get in there and push them around and get quick fouls called on him then have Amir fouling out before the 4th quarter.

What makes you think that about Gray?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I have not noticed anything like that. Looking at Noah last night, he shot a horrible percentage from the field. With what he has been averaging this year, I wouldn't what he did last night a "big game". Looking back, at some of his other starts, he started against the Blazers and Hickson had an off game. Lopez and Cousins both went off but those are tough covers and I would rather Gray get in there and push them around and get quick fouls called on him then have Amir fouling out before the 4th quarter.

What makes you think that about Gray?
    I'm not sure about opposing bigs having good games against him, but I do know he hurts us defensively and offensively. His help D is on par with Bargnani's and he has a terrible touch around the basket. The only time we should be playing him is against really strong/slow bigs but there aren't too many of them around anymore. Last night you could immediately see the defensive intensity pick up as soon as Gray went to the bench, he is just to big and slow.

vCash
    Our starting C in injured. We keep forgetting that. Gray doesn't even see the court if Jonas is healthy.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast