• Trillstons

1 33.33%
  • PSD

0 0%
  • Jay Cutler

0 0%
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I love how Shyfly points out we lost to the Bobcats but dosn't mention wins against the Hawks and Bucks.

Hawks- 22-16- W
    Jazz- 21-19- L
    Bucks- 19-18- W
    Pistons- 14-24
    Bobcats- 9-29- L

Hmm.. Fly thinks we're automatically supposed to beat teams worse than us. I guess that works for other teams too, right?

We should have went 1-3 but we went 2-2. Nice!
    Last edited by Gators123; 01-17-2013 at 12:23 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    I love how Shyfly points out we lost to the Bobcats but dosn't mention wins against the Hawks and Bucks.

Hawks- 22-16- W
    Jazz- 21-19- L
    Bucks- 19-18- W
    Pistons- 14-24
    Bobcats- 9-29- L

Hmm.. Fly thinks we're automatically supposed to beat teams worse than us. I guess that works for other teams too, right?

We should have went 1-3 but we went 2-2. Nice!
    HUH? Gators stop defending him ... did you miss the key word "inconsistent". What you just showed, is that not being inconsistent? Show up one game and be a no show in others?

Gators you know we have been a better team w/o stuckey, you know we had ball movement, you know our offense just flowed w/o him. He just stops the ball when clearly our bench wants to play fast paced.

I can't believe this guy is so obsessed w/ this dude when clearly he has sucked, i mean 38% shooting ? and 31% from 3? he's so crap! and NEVER SHOWS UP IN THE 2ND half!!!!
    Last edited by shyfly24; 01-17-2013 at 12:33 PM.

vCash
    And its funny how we go back to losing leads in the 2nd half and losing games or barely pulling out a win.

hmmm and who is the main culprit for not showing up in the 2nd half??

just stop

vCash
    When Stuckey is on the court the Pistons score 106 points per 100 possessions. When hes off the court the Pistons score 104 points per 100 possessions.

Just because you ignore all the good plays that happen when hes on the court doesn't mean they don't actually happen.

I think PistonPowered tweeted or posted on their site a few days ago that the Pistons best offensive lineup is Bynum-Stuckey-Daye-CV-Drummond. The offensive rating was great if I remember correctly.

vCash

omg just stop

if we are sooooooo goood w/ stuckey, cause we score 106 points per 100 possessins and ONLY 104 per 100 LOL w/o him, WHY DOES OUR RECORD NOT REFLECT THAT??????

AND PLEASE!! How many games did a lineup of bynum, singler, daye cv and drummond play together compared to bynum, stuckey, daye cv and drummond play together? But when they have they have produced results! Bring us back from being down and keeping leads in the 2nd.

Show us those stats. Show us our teams 2nd half stats w/ stuckey on the floor. Ya you won't cause you know it SUCKS! We all know he shows up in the first and makes his stats look respectable for the whole game, but its the 2nd that has been our teams problem
    Last edited by shyfly24; 01-17-2013 at 12:48 PM.

vCash
    And explain why has our bench sucked compared to before right when stuckey came back?

Why has CV sucked RIGHT when stuckey came back?

vCash
    Look at his crap stats the last couple of games, what part of that is allowing our team to score 106 per 100???

Just stop! Clearly its not showing the whole story

vCash
    Show us those stats. Show us our teams 2nd half stats w/ stuckey on the floor. Ya you won't cause you know it SUCKS!
    Get real man I don't even think those stats are available on any free website.

And I hope you remeber the bench started playing great while Stuckey was in the lineup. Remember the 85(?) bench points against the Hawks? Yeah, Stuckey was apart of that.

vCash
    Get real man I don't even think those stats are available on any free website.

And I hope you remeber the bench started playing great while Stuckey was in the lineup. Remember the 85(?) bench points against the Hawks? Yeah, Stuckey was apart of that.
    did you forget we lost that game??? LOLLLLL who cares if the bench scored a lot of points when it doesn't result in a WIN!!?!?!?!?

you can defend him all you want but the truth is that we have sucked for 6 years w/ stuckey. This year our record is 10-23 w/ him on the court and 4-1 w/o him. And in those wins, our team actually looked like a team. It finally got me excited again for pistons bball. I finally saw ball movement and open shots for our players. You know that rarely happens w/ stuckey on the court

vCash
    80 something points by the bench speaks for it self. Thats when they started playing great. We lost to a much better team. They were supposed to beat us just like we were supposed to beat the Cats, right?

vCash
    80 something points by the bench speaks for it self. Thats when they started playing great. We lost to a much better team. They were supposed to beat us just like we were supposed to beat the Cats, right?
    So explain why our bench continued playing great, not being inconsistent and WINNING games, right when stuckey gets injured? But right when he comes back, our bench has done crap!

why were the hawks suppose to beat us? maybe you havnt realized that the hawks have sucked recently, there like 3-7 losing to teams like the wizards and cavs and us

the bobcats game was won until knight and stuckey came in. Knight w/ his crap defense and stuckey w/ his crap offense. I mean how stupid are you to take a shot w/ 4.8 seconds left, air ball the shot and give the other team another possession to possibly win the game?? How can you give a team another possession w/ 4.8 seconds left?? just stop!

vCash
    ima try to watch this from work

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiggity_ace View Post
    ima try to watch this from work
    me too someone post a live stream.

vCash
    FirstRowSports should most definitely have this.

Dathomir Rancors (2-1)

vCash
    We wouldn't have kept winning at the pace. Not even close. Unless you think we suddenly turned into an elite team.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast