• Trillstons

1 33.33%
  • PSD

0 0%
  • Jay Cutler

0 0%
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    vCash
    Monroes "type" isn't really hard to come by. And what other players do for their teams doesn't matter cause our team isn't like most teams. Our team needs defense, rebounding, simple fundamentals, no careless turnovers that lead to fast breaks for the other team. That will be what wins us championships

Id rather have Omar Asik, JJ, hickson, David Lee, Kenneth Faried, Horford, Thompson, Gortat, Vucevic, Sanders, Ibaka on this team. Just cause they hustle, play defense, fight for rebounds and don't turn the ball over!

I'm honestly getting tired of monroes turnvoers that lead to easy baskets for the other teams. And the fact he allows other bigs to score so easy on him. and the fact he cant box out people! ...
    this is the only video i can find of how monroe sucks at boxing out ...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuDDiPwJxW4
    Last edited by shyfly24; 01-18-2013 at 02:25 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Looking up some of the Hollinger stats and it really shows whats wrong with us as a team:

26th in Assist ratio
    26th in Turnover ratio

We do too much 1 on 1 stuff and not enough ball movement.
    Thats exactly what im saying! Whenever stuckey and knight are in the game, everyone goes one on one! When that is not their game! Bynum always finds our players in the right spots based on their skill set. How he's not starting over knight is beyond me

vCash
    Can people that ***** about Monroe's D name me all the 2 way big men in the league? Bosh isn't a 2 way big man, Love isn't, Dirk isn't, Pau isn't, Chandler isn't, I don't consider Dwight a 2 way big man...

He is what he is defensively. Get over it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    Can people that ***** about Monroe's D name me all the 2 way big men in the league? Bosh isn't a 2 way big man, Love isn't, Dirk isn't, Pau isn't, Chandler isn't, I don't consider Dwight a 2 way big man...

He is what he is defensively. Get over it.
    those teams have have love dirk pau chandler dwight don't need them to be 2 way players! OUR team needs defense, get over it.

And i just named a whole bunch of em up top

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    those teams have have love dirk pau chandler dwight don't need them to be 2 way players! OUR team needs defense, get over it.

And i just named a whole bunch of em up top
    I wouldnt trade Monroe for any of those guys you named above except Ibaka.

vCash
    So you want a defensive big next to Drummond? Where's the offense gonna come from?

Monroe is not the problem. You guys really need to stop with the bashing.

Go ahead and bash our guards and wings. They're the problem. But Monroe? Sheesh. Get a grip.

vCash
    i forgot pekovic as well

vCash
    So you want a defensive big next to Drummond? Where's the offense gonna come from?

Monroe is not the problem. You guys really need to stop with the bashing.

Go ahead and bash our guards and wings. They're the problem. But Monroe? Sheesh. Get a grip.
    clearly those guys can score, and much more efficiently then monroe as well. I mean Horford? hes posting the same if not better stats then monroe. And he can actually fight for rebounds, defend and not turn the ball over!

vCash
    Monroe is slow footed and has a slow reaction time, thats why everyone scores on him so easily. And him not being able to box out is cause of him being un athletic.

But i want to see him at pf w/ drummond

vCash
    Al Horford's 3rd year: 14.2 PPG (55%) / 9.9 RPG / 2.3 APG

Monroe's 3rd year (so far): 15.4 PPG (47%) / 9.2 RPG / 3.2 APG

Monroe's is struggling with bunnies (annoys the heck out of me) and his turnovers but he's a quality big. I don't see the point in bashing one of the few good players we have.

vCash
    Al Horford's 3rd year: 14.2 PPG (55%) / 9.9 RPG / 2.3 APG

Monroe's 3rd year (so far): 15.4 PPG (47%) / 9.2 RPG / 3.2 APG

Monroe's is struggling with bunnies (annoys the heck out of me) and his turnovers but he's a quality big. I don't see the point in bashing one of the few good players we have.
    lol why didn't you mention the turnovers? is it cause monroe doubles horford in that category? I mean 3.2 assists on 3.1 turnovers? That is HORRIBLE!

Why don't you show us stats of horfords defense compared to monroes. Show us stats on how good monroe is at boxing out compared to horford. i mean really?

I'm saying he sucks at a position that isn't suited for him. Thats why i want to see him at PF to see how he does. But then again, since everyone is going small now a days, I dont see how monroe will guard those "pf's" at the 3 point line w/ how slow he is
    Last edited by shyfly24; 01-18-2013 at 03:20 PM.

vCash
    I'm not going to get too far into one of these dumb *** back and forth with you.

Btw, if you notice, I said "Monroe is struggling with bunnies and turnovers"

And I've already acknowledged that he is what he is defensively. You're just looking for an argument.

vCash
    I'm not going to get too far into one of these dumb *** back and forth with you.

Btw, if you notice, I said "Monroe is struggling with bunnies and turnovers"

And I've already acknowledged that he is what he is defensively. You're just looking for an argument.
    No, actually I'm not. I was posting away to myself and you were the one who came in here and started to "prove me wrong". I never quoted you first. Did you expect me not to defend myself?

vCash
    You guys remember my dumb trade ideas..

Moose for harden before the season . Thunder amnesties Perkins

Moose/jerebko for aminu and Ryan Anderson +their 2nd rounder

Moose for sefolasha +Torontos pick

Jj reddick for knight

Trade for josh smith

Yawn...

vCash
    Only thing I can't stand is Monroe being so unatheletic. Every time he puts the ball on the floor he turns it over, falls and trips, bounces it off his foot. He needs to work on that. Too many TO's by him.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast