Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The reason po says what he says is we live in the town and we lets say know some people who know him pretty well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    The reason po says what he says is we live in the town and we lets say know some people who know him pretty well.
    Don't care. He lied any way you spin this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Don't care. He lied any way you spin this.
    well no kidding. I don't believe he didn't know. But he's not the smartest person by any means.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    well no kidding. I don't believe he didn't know. But he's not the smartest person by any means.
    Parents stated this

"They started out as just friends," Te'o's father, Brian, told the Tribune in October 2012. "Every once in a while, she would travel to Hawaii, and that happened to be the time Manti was home, so he would meet with her there."

vCash
    Great job by whoever dug all of this up.

Best tweet of this all:
    Seth Meyers ‏@sethmeyers21
    These Te'o jokes are all very funny but let's all try and remember that a person who never existed is dead.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Agreed. If it was a "hoax" against Teo wouldn't there be a girl in on it too? You know the one he met at the Stanford game? If he wasn't in on it that means he is telling the truth about meeting this person. So how does he not know the pics of her in the twitter are not the same girl since apparently that girl is not in on it.

I think there's too many questions for him to not be in on it.
    He obviously lied about meeting her.

vCash
    8 PM press conference set for later tonight with Swarbrick. Sounds like it's getting much wore for Te'o too.

vCash

I'm still confused, don't know what to believe yet. I think I want to wait until there's more information.

from what I understand, Manti and Notre Dame found out about this back on December 26th. that was before the national championship game. maybe that had an effect on why Manti was so non effective, as well as other Notre Dame players/defense.

Velvet Sky. hottest woman in wrestling

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

I'm still confused, don't know what to believe yet. I think I want to wait until there's more information.

from what I understand, Manti and Notre Dame found out about this back on December 26th. that was before the national championship game. maybe that had an effect on why Manti was so non effective, as well as other Notre Dame players/defense.
    That could have explained his performance but if other players had been told then this story would have gotten out before now

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    He obviously lied about meeting her.
    So in light of all these lies your first thought is that he lied about meeting her but you don't think he lied about anything else?

So he carried on a 3 year relationship with someone he never once met but a good buddy of his was involved in getting a girl to pose with a sign about it for a twitter feed, and you don't think that sounds fishy?
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

vCash
    Press conference here in 35 minutes:
    http://www.und.com/

vCash

vCash
    This.

vCash
    Rough couple of weeks for ND.

I think Teo is a nerd who got duped. He lied about details of the relationship to the media because he didn't want to sound weird and say he had a girlfriend online that he never met.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast