Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Holy ****.

I will say from what I know about Manti there is no way he is capable of such an elaborate hoax.

vCash
    this is hard as an ND fan. So many messed up questions. Maybe he was taken advantage of, but how do you explain the calls etc. Rough month for my irish. No way to defend Te'o

Not sure how at this time you can blame ND. If it comes out they orchestrated it I guess, but I doubt that. Maybe believed the lie and help push it yes.
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

vCash
    This has to be in the general discussions forum where it will get the views it deserves. If this is true then this is an incredible investigative piece and one hell of a surprise.

vCash
    This has to be moved into the general discussions forum. If true, this is a huge story.

vCash
    First thing that comes to mind is that Te'o lied about meeting her and possibly talking to her on the phone, probably because he was embarrassed to say he had never met his girlfriend and it was a hoax played on him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Not sure how at this time you can blame ND. If it comes out they orchestrated it I guess, but I doubt that. Maybe believed the lie and help push it yes.
    I just find it hard to believe that this story stayed under wraps the entire season when it was literally pushed on every CFB fan every Saturday. There has to be some help behind the scenes for that to happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    First thing that comes to mind is that Te'o lied about meeting her and possibly talking to her on the phone, probably because he was embarrassed to say he had never met his girlfriend and it was a hoax played on him.
    I wonder how long til it comes out he was banging other girls the entire time of this "relationship."

I still don't know how Te'o could have been involved in something so complex.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009mvp View Post
    This is one hell of a story. Need to know what the motivation for all this was.
    That should be obvious: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...man_Trophy.JPG

This is just hilariously pathetic to me. Suggesting Manti Te'o had no knowledge of this fraud is absolutely naive. He knew, and if he didn't know, then he's a pathological liar. So, either way, Te'o comes out of this looking like a piece of ****, and rightfully so. This news saved some sucker NFL team anyways, because he was highly overrated as a prospect as-is.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poodski View Post
    I wonder how long til it comes out he was banging other girls the entire time of this "relationship."

I still don't know how Te'o could have been involved in something so complex.
    How couldn't he have been involved in something so complex?

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    How couldn't he have been involved in something so complex?
    Maybe Manti's an idiot?
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    This is an incredible investigative piece from Deadspin. Great job by them.
    Agreed. If it was a "hoax" against Teo wouldn't there be a girl in on it too? You know the one he met at the Stanford game? If he wasn't in on it that means he is telling the truth about meeting this person. So how does he not know the pics of her in the twitter are not the same girl since apparently that girl is not in on it.

I think there's too many questions for him to not be in on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Maybe Manti's an idiot?
    Well that's becoming glaringly evident

He's in a really tough spot right now. There isn't a way he can spin this where he didn't lie. He looks bad no matter the circumstances. He just looks less bad if he was being played. But come on....

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Well that's becoming glaringly evident

He's in a really tough spot right now. There isn't a way he can spin this where he didn't lie. He looks bad no matter the circumstances. He just looks less bad if he was being played. But come on....
    I just don't see how anyone can really make the case that he was played. A star football player "dated" a girl on the Internet for like 3 years, sight unseen, and never once met up with her in person? Come on.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    I cannot imgine how sick Teo probably feels right now. Mercy.

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

vCash
    Catfish case!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast