Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Clowned!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

ESPN Reporting CC Rehab Going Well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzgear View Post
    Please provide some names of recent ('roids era) baseball players that have had this same injury and definitively show it wasn't 'roids related!
    Does not matter one squirt... we already had one poster with the same injury and he don't play, nor has done roids.... so there is one right there...

Still, Kinkotheclown is correct... any doctor who gives a prognosis with 100% certainty WITHOUT actually examining the patient, seeing test results... The Doctor is someone YOU SHOULD NOT TRUST WITH YOUR DOG... let alone be right... I don't care what the injury is.....

Is A-Rod's injury due to his roid usage... who cares... it does not matter.. only getting him back on the field matters.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bfrap View Post
    Does not matter one squirt... we already had one poster with the same injury and he don't play, nor has done roids.... so there is one right there...

Still, Kinkotheclown is correct... any doctor who gives a prognosis with 100% certainty WITHOUT actually examining the patient, seeing test results... The Doctor is someone YOU SHOULD NOT TRUST WITH YOUR DOG... let alone be right... I don't care what the injury is.....

Is A-Rod's injury due to his roid usage... who cares... it does not matter.. only getting him back on the field matters.

Those posters are one in the same. It is I, your dear Kinko with the torn hip labrum. It sucks. But cortisone is a hell of a drug!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I thought he'd have to retire due to the injury in order to collect insurance.
    Regardless, I agree that he should miss the season. This is a throwaway year for us IMO. Maybe Youk can give us more than A-rod will anyway.
    This is a throw away year? Lol.

And on that note, good night PSD

vCash
    Last edited by BILLYBALL; 01-29-2013 at 02:07 PM.

vCash
    Of your 346 posts, how many of them are about ARod? Honestly, I saw the news and knew you'd have a dozen posts about this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Of your 346 posts, how many of them are about ARod? Honestly, I saw the news and knew you'd have a dozen posts about this.
    He also felt the need too post the same thing. Many times, in different threads. Isn't that like trolling?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123