Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    Couldn't you just see the Jets drafting him?
    Before we couldn't be so lucky.

Now it is destiny

Time for another beer.
    "Andy Dalton is an average QB. Look at the Bengals offense, it's like Noah's ark. Two of everything."

vCash
    The only way for him to come out of this and look like a semi respectable person would be to come out of the closet. I believe that this was a cover for his sexualitu because its more plausible than him being a despicable person out for publicity and money. I could be wrong though.

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    The only way for him to come out of this and look like a semi respectable person would be to come out of the closet. I believe that this was a cover for his sexualitu because its more plausible than him being a despicable person out for publicity and money. I could be wrong though.
    It's either he's gay or he's going to wish he were.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    Could be, but I doubt it.

If you were trying to fake a relationship, why kill her off? Why use cancer, at that?

Not saying the alternatives are any more plausible.
    "Andy Dalton is an average QB. Look at the Bengals offense, it's like Noah's ark. Two of everything."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thechom80 View Post
    So, tomorrow he comes out?
    Lol I don't care if the guy is gay but check this out.

He first said he met her after a game right?

Now he's saying he met her online and never actually saw her? DAFUK?

http://www.businessinsider.com/notre...of-hoax-2013-1

If you're that in love with someone and they were that sick, how could you NOT see them?

What a douche nozzle.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Could be, but I doubt it.

If you were trying to fake a relationship, why kill her off? Why use cancer, at that?

Not saying the alternatives are any more plausible.
    B/c then he doesn't have to date girls anymore b/c it'd be too soon. That or the other girl couldn't continue the lie and wanted to date someone straight.

vCash
    B/c then he doesn't have to date girls anymore b/c it'd be too soon.
    but couldn't he just as easily not date girls, because he still has a girlfriend? can't see any reason why she has to die. and then this guy in arizona confirming that she's real? and the parents and himself implying they had met and visited eachother in person. and then manti saying he was duped and they only talked online. who was he on the phone with then for all-nighters on the phone while she was in hospital or whatever the story was. her last words to him were 'i love you'. was that on the phone, in person, or some random dude over twitter? i have no idea whats going on. this might be the weirdest story in the history of sports.

that said, I do think he might be gay. or not. who knows.

maybe he'll come out as gay tomorrow, and reveal a boyfriend. 6 months later the boyfriend will die tragically. 6 months later we'll find out the boyfriend never existed.

vCash
    Yeah, what happened to Te'o originally saying he met her after a Stanford game? We are just supposed to forget some of this stuff happened? Or forget that he said it happened?

vCash
    B/c then he doesn't have to date girls anymore b/c it'd be too soon. That or the other girl couldn't continue the lie and wanted to date someone straight.
    I mean he's either gay, crazy & evil or a moronic puss

why speculate?

the mountains are blue time for another beer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Yeah, what happened to Te'o originally saying he met her after a Stanford game? We are just supposed to forget some of this stuff happened? Or forget that he said it happened?
    Right? Freakin WEIRD.

Twilight zone **** right here lol
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Where are you guys getting that the parents implied that they met? Pretty sure the Deadspin story says that the dad never met her. That they were supposed to meet for the first time at ND Senior Day.

vCash
    this is why i wanna see the quotes again. are they misleading or lying. are they exaggerating a flirtation and representing it as a relationship or are they apart of the scam.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Where are you guys getting that the parents implied that they met? Pretty sure the Deadspin story says that the dad never met her. That they were supposed to meet for the first time at ND Senior Day.
    Yup deadspin summarized a lot of the quotes.

They said they "met" after stanford -- deadspin had the tweet when they "met" after the game. were the T'eos misrepresenting a flirtation as a serious relationship or were they in it from square one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    but couldn't he just as easily not date girls, because he still has a girlfriend? can't see any reason why she has to die. and then this guy in arizona confirming that she's real? and the parents and himself implying they had met and visited eachother in person. and then manti saying he was duped and they only talked online. i have no idea whats going on. this might be the weirdest story in the history of sports.
    I needed my girl's advice on this one. Her thought was he's a big star in Notre Dame, women throw theirselves at him and he rejects, people would talk. So being desperate he tried forcing himself to date a girl, made one up, it got to weird for him after his grandmother died so he killed it.

that said, I do think he might be gay. or not. who knows.
    I'm confused by this whole story. I will be drunk when it comes to it's conclusion.

maybe he'll come out as gay tomorrow, and reveal a boyfriend. 6 months later the boyfriend will die tragically. 6 months later we'll find out the boyfriend never existed.

vCash
    and then she gets in a car crash, is in a coma, has leukemia, whatever the case.... you'd think he'd be able to find a day off to make the trip to california to see his beloved if he heard that happened at some point over an entire year.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast