Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    After reading all of that, your first thought is that he must be gay?

That's quite the reach but I have to say, it wouldn't really surprise me that much. Especially considering just how insane this story already is.
    Wasnt my first thought. But why else would he fabricate a relationship like that? You gotta admit it makes sense.

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

vCash
    I'm not saying he is gay, but it does make sense to me too.

Why would he do it just for the PR? Just way too risky. He had to have known he was going to get media attention.

"Soft-spoken sweet-smelling Sansa, who loved silks, songs, chivalry and tall gallant knights with handsome faces."

vCash
    If this were a cover up to being gay then there are easier ways to cover it up...like dating a ****ing girl. Hes a Mormon so he can get away with not having sex with her

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    If this were a cover up to being gay then there are easier ways to cover it up...like dating a ****ing girl. Hes a Mormon so he can get away with not having sex with her
    Well actually I think that saying your girlfriend just died as an excuse to not go out and chase girls is a pretty good one.

"Soft-spoken sweet-smelling Sansa, who loved silks, songs, chivalry and tall gallant knights with handsome faces."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Well actually I think that saying your girlfriend just died as an excuse to not go out and chase girls is a pretty good one.
    You've got that backwards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    While thats true, the backlash for having a girlfriend you dont screw is much smaller than creating a fake girlfriend who died

vCash
    LOL @ the person that went straight to "he came out of the closet"

this is ridiculous. Teo with an online girl friend is funnier than Tebow hot-dogging *****es.

Obviously the cancer thing is a sick twisted thing, whoever was in on that. But if his story is true-- what the hell is a guy that could get all the catholic school girl snatch he wants doing with an online girlfriend he's never met?

I think in the end his teammates know the truth. If nobody puts him down for it, Teo is telling the truth. I could see some scenario where he's flirting with this girl online and both times he went to meet her there was some crazy excuse -- the last one being she died. Even if they were never in a serious relationship I could see everybody running with the media story. I think his teammates would know, just based on being around him all the time, how true Teo's part of the story is.

vCash
    So he must be gay because he made up a girl? Yeah, no straight guy has ever done that before.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    LOL @ the person that went straight to "he came out of the closet"

this is ridiculous. Teo with an online girl friend is funnier than Tebow hot-dogging *****es.

Obviously the cancer thing is a sick twisted thing, whoever was in on that. But if his story is true-- what the hell is a guy that could get all the catholic school girl snatch he wants doing with an online girlfriend he's never met?

I think in the end his teammates know the truth. If nobody puts him down for it, Teo is telling the truth. I could see some scenario where he's flirting with this girl online and both times he went to meet her there was some crazy excuse -- the last one being she died. Even if they were never in a serious relationship I could see everybody running with the media story. I think his teammates would know, just based on being around him all the time, how true Teo's part of the story is.
    There are quotes from his father saying he met her in person as well as many other quotes implying as such in the article.

It's a made up PR stunt. Kid loves the cameras. Scumbag.

vCash
    I don't know why people are so quick to discount the possibility that he is gay, but whatever.

I'm not even saying he is, but I still think it's possible.

@BCSGuru
    Lennay Kekua is an anagram of Leukemia, spelled "Leukkennya'a" in Hawaiian

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    BREAKING NEWS

A golf cart driven Lennay Kekua at Cowboys stadium mows down multiple people.

Story Below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_3T2HJQWlY
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    There are quotes from his father saying he met her in person as well as many other quotes implying as such in the article.

It's a made up PR stunt. Kid loves the cameras. Scumbag.
    I could swear I saw interviews w/ Teo during the BCS too. It was the first question anybody asked him. It came up in every interview.

Do you know where I can see some of the quotes from his parents?

I feel like they could have been trying to embellish the girlfriend part, how serious it was, not knowing it was a farce altogether.

His teammates gotta know something -- at least perspective wise, how he reacted and what he thought about the "girl" before she "died". You're telling me he pulled this off at practice every day pre-Mich St and beyond and nobody at all smelled ********? Off the field when around single girls? I'm pretty sure everybody knows somebody that has died from cancer, there would be people lining up to throw him under the bus if they thought he was lying.

vCash
    LOL LOL LOL All I got to say.

vCash
    Rough month for Notre Dame.... First their entire season gets exposed as a hoax and then their star player gets exposed as well.

vCash

vCash
    This is the most bizarre ****ing story.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast