Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by synister281 View Post
    A figure like him in that school, he could have railed multiple girls PER NIGHT just because of who he was... story just doesn't make sense to me still.
    Hes Mormon. Their religion keeps them from having per-marital sex

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    I can't wait til the truth comes out hahahaha
    And it eventually will.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    Yeah his body language was extremely nervous. Saw him touching his face multiple times, and rolling his eyes up as if to try and remember something.

It's made up.
    And why exactly would ND put all the eggs in the we believe Te'o basket?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poodski View Post
    And why exactly would ND put all the eggs in the we believe Te'o basket?
    That's what I'm trying to understand too. He is done with football at ND and is moving on from it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys1797 View Post
    Anybody else hungry for some catfish right now ?

Never heard that term until today. Why is it called catfishing anyway ?
    Here's the quote from the movie. Basically someone who stirs **** up

They used to tank cod from Alaska all the way to China. They'd keep them in vats in the ship. By the time the codfish reached China, the flesh was mush and tasteless. So this guy came up with the idea that if you put these cods in these big vats, put some catfish in with them and the catfish will keep the cod agile. And there are those people who are catfish in life. And they keep you on your toes. They keep you guessing, they keep you thinking, they keep you fresh. And I thank god for the catfish because we would be droll, boring and dull if we didn't have somebody nipping at our fin.

vCash
    I'm starting to believe he's just an idiot that embellished on something he was duped on.

Either way, he's a huge *** hole.

And the people who duped him have to be laughing their ***** off right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    I'm starting to believe he's just an idiot that embellished on something he was duped on.

Either way, he's a huge *** hole.

And the people who duped him have to be laughing their ***** off right now.
    Something like this is what people on omegle live for

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Hes Mormon. Their religion keeps them from having per-marital sex
    Worst cult ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thechom80 View Post
    So, Manti and Ronaiah are lovers and they conspired this elaborate hoax to cover it up? lol
    This is my first thought when this **** came out.

But why kill her off is still the question... I still think dude is a fanny bandit ...

vCash
    LOL @ people saying because Manti was Mormon he couldn't have premarital affairs.

I grew up Catholic and was not supposed to have premarital affairs... I still did

He's a STAR football player for Notre Dame

He's been banging Catholic girls for awhile now

vCash
    I have never seen the documentary Catfish but I just wikipedia'd the movie and much to my surprise it said girl the guy was talking to apparently said she was from Gladstone, MI, which is this tiny tiny tiny town in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Coincidentally that is where I grew up, I found it odd because it is only a town of roughly 4800(?) people.

The closest thing Gladstone has made to a movie was Escanaba in da Moonlight a cult hunting movies with Jeff Daniels based off a town 7 miles south of Gladstone (Population ~15k).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    LOL @ people saying because Manti was Mormon he couldn't have premarital affairs.

I grew up Catholic and was not supposed to have premarital affairs... I still did

The difference is that Mormonism is a ****ing cult, as infamous pointed out. If you dont follow the rules then all sorts of **** happens

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post
    That's what I'm trying to understand too. He is done with football at ND and is moving on from it.
    Yup. Its not like hes some sophomore coming back. His ties with Notre Dame are essentially done. Notre Dame has nothing to gain from backing him and yet they did.

I fully believe Te'o thought she was a real person at this point.

I believe he embelished his stories because it made him look good and no one wants to admit they met someone online, and hell they even had a backstory which is what people do if they meet people online.

I know friends that have done this, and they did it on HIMYM one time as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post

Mormons are a bit more wacky than Catholics. I wouldn't be surprised either way if he was or was not banging broads.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poodski View Post
    Yup. Its not like hes some sophomore coming back. His ties with Notre Dame are essentially done. Notre Dame has nothing to gain from backing him and yet they did.

I fully believe Te'o thought she was a real person at this point.

I believe he embelished his stories because it made him look good and no one wants to admit they met someone online, and hell they even had a backstory which is what people do if they meet people online.

I know friends that have done this, and they did it on HIMYM one time as well.
    It's still an image problem. It all happened when Manti was there. People are associating this all heavily with Notre Dame.

It's all about image, and this does impact that...regardless of how large or small.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast