Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 209
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    18,029
    vCash
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    That first running back that runs past Teo is gonna have a field day trash talking him.
    Nothing gets past Teo!
    "Andy Dalton is an average QB. Look at the Bengals offense, it's like Noah's ark. Two of everything."

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    I'm just trying to find logic and fun in this no biggy. I'll say if I was Manti' telling players in Stanford, have you seen my gf? while I'm playing vs them. We're either

    A) meeting that night
    B) having sex
    or
    C) making out

    otherwise we're done. 19 or 20 yrs. old and I'm going to public TV saying "that's my gf! that's my babe!"
    Lol!!! Yeah no I agree haha

    Can someone explain to me this whole "catfish" thing?
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    Everything I've read makes it sound like the Ronaiah Tuiasosopo dude is behind all of this.
    So you don't think Te'o is in on it?
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    18,029
    vCash
    5000
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Lol!!! Yeah no I agree haha

    Can someone explain to me this whole "catfish" thing?
    this is new to me too its an mtv show

    http://www.mtv.com/shows/catfish/series.jhtml
    "Andy Dalton is an average QB. Look at the Bengals offense, it's like Noah's ark. Two of everything."

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    14,012
    vCash
    1500

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    62,744
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    So you don't think Te'o is in on it?
    I'm not 100% sure now. After reading those tweets, there's no doubt in my mind Ronaiah Tuiasosopo is behind it. But whether or not Te'o knew about it, I'm not convinced yet.

    But he said he met her face to face Obviously she isn't real, so why would he tell people they met in real life?? SO confusing. Only he knows the whole story.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    62,744
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    this is new to me too its an mtv show

    http://www.mtv.com/shows/catfish/series.jhtml
    MTV has sucked for 10 years now, but the show is very interesting. I believe they are all true stories.
    It's based on an actual documentary movie from a couple years ago.
    It's on Monday nights. Watch an episode sometime and you'll become addicted.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,658
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Lol!!! Yeah no I agree haha

    Can someone explain to me this whole "catfish" thing?
    LOLS

    Catfish was a movie about some dude who met another family online. He was chatting w/ a woman named Angela who has a daughter named Megan. Who they exchange songs and he's a photographer that falls for her, meets her and she turns out to be somebody else.

    It's about be duped online about another person's identity while trying to make them fall in love w/ you.
    Last edited by KniCks4LiFe; 01-17-2013 at 02:14 AM.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

    I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    14,012
    vCash
    1500
    Is she a real girlfriend, or a cornball girlfriend?

    -Rob Parker.

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    18,029
    vCash
    5000
    What the blue hell

    I read the transcript of Swarbrick before. It sounded bold but sad.

    But when you watch and listen to that press conference -- that triple choke clear throat panera lemonade sip leading up to THE SINGLE MOST TRUSTING HUMAN BEING THAT I HAVE EVER MET, WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO TRUST AGAIN .....................

    I've seen better acting in pornos!
    "Andy Dalton is an average QB. Look at the Bengals offense, it's like Noah's ark. Two of everything."

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    this is new to me too its an mtv show

    http://www.mtv.com/shows/catfish/series.jhtml
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    LOLS

    Catfish was a movie about some dude who met another family online. He was chatting w/ a woman named Angela who has a daughter named Megan. Who they exchange songs and he's a photographer that falls for her, meets her and she turns out to be somebody else.

    It's about be duped online about another person's identity while trying to make them fall in love w/ you.
    Oh good God that's terrible lol

    Thanks guys
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,658
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Oh good God that's terrible lol

    Thanks guys
    Welcome to the internet.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

    I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn Park, MN
    Posts
    5,430
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by croce_99 View Post
    I'm not 100% sure now. After reading those tweets, there's no doubt in my mind Ronaiah Tuiasosopo is behind it. But whether or not Te'o knew about it, I'm not convinced yet.

    But he said he met her face to face Obviously she isn't real, so why would he tell people they met in real life?? SO confusing. Only he knows the whole story.
    Maybe he was getting **** for having an "online girlfriend" and made that up. I too think that Tuiasosopo is behind this. He knows too much and seems to leak info that only Te'o and the ...er...er...um...yeah would know.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    41,186
    vCash
    1500
    I'm baffled.

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,439
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    What the blue hell

    I read the transcript of Swarbrick before. It sounded bold but sad.

    But when you watch and listen to that press conference -- that triple choke clear throat panera lemonade sip leading up to THE SINGLE MOST TRUSTING HUMAN BEING THAT I HAVE EVER MET, WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO TRUST AGAIN .....................

    I've seen better acting in pornos!
    haha yeah thats what i'm saying. That press conference was pathetic

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •