Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderfaninTX View Post
    Uh no, you believe he called a number 1110 times which 110. Of those were over an hour, that is 110 hours at a min of 10 % of the talk time.

Who is this woman
    What's in it for her to talk that long
    Who if even a hoax talks that long
    They had to of had real feelings to go this far
    They can identify everyone but the girl he was talking to? Hmmm
    That's a long time to keep up that detailed of a lie for 6 months. With our ever slipping

It raises way more questions, and IMO makes the gay theory even stronger
    Who cares if he is gay or not?

The lad got caught up in a mess and was too embarassed to come clean and now he's been humiliated.

Whatever was behind it, I think its just time to leave it be.
    _

Adopt a Jet

Bilal Powell - 2013 season
    155 carries, 621 yards, 1TD
    35 receptions, 276 yards, 0 TDs

vCash

Listen To Manti Te’o’s Voicemails From Lennay Kekua/Ronaiah Tuiasosopo

http://deadspin.com/5978713/?utm_cam...ium=socialflow

Wow, Tuiasosopo definitely sounded like a woman. This dude definitely has something wrong with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    That's a woman. I think him & his lawyer are trying to keep 2 others clean in all of this.

That's too darn good to be a man impersonating a woman.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbd24 View Post
    That's a woman. I think him & his lawyer are trying to keep 2 others clean in all of this.

That's too darn good to be a man impersonating a woman.
    add that to 8 hour phone conversations.
    Some people in Hollywood need to hire this guy as a voice actor

vCash
    add that to 8 hour phone conversations.
    Some people in Hollywood need to hire this guy as a voice actor
    Part of that 8 hours was being asleep

our future

vCash
    Suck it, douchebags. I hope you crap your pants everyday.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    I keep getting right up to the edge of believing that Te'o was actually dumb enough to be duped like this, but I get caught between how unbelievably stupid and naive he'd have to be, and how incredibly cynical he was about 1) playing it for attention, even after he knew it was a hoax; and 2) calling her "the love of his life" &c. while cheating on Lennay and making no attempt to ever visit her. I just can't reconcile the two.

Also, I have no idea what Tuaiosopo gets out of this scam. He was already friends with Te'o in real life, so it's not access to a sports celebrity. I think for a minute there he tried to raise some money for a leukemia charity, which might be a motive of some sort, but for 4 years of effort, that seems like a stretch.

TL;dr: I have no idea what's going on anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    http://deadspin.com/5978713/?utm_cam...ium=socialflow

Wow, Tuiasosopo definitely sounded like a woman. This dude definitely has something wrong with him.
    This is when you decided he has something wrong with him?

vCash
    I keep getting right up to the edge of believing that Te'o was actually dumb enough to be duped like this, but I get caught between how unbelievably stupid and naive he'd have to be, and how incredibly cynical he was about 1) playing it for attention, even after he knew it was a hoax; and 2) calling her "the love of his life" &c. while cheating on Lennay and making no attempt to ever visit her. I just can't reconcile the two.

Also, I have no idea what Tuaiosopo gets out of this scam. He was already friends with Te'o in real life, so it's not access to a sports celebrity. I think for a minute there he tried to raise some money for a leukemia charity, which might be a motive of some sort, but for 4 years of effort, that seems like a stretch.

TL;dr: I have no idea what's going on anymore.
    that's what I thought too but I saw a video on TMZ today of te'o and tuiassaopa hugging after the usc game in november and the article said it was the first time they had met.

here we go:

Manti recently told ESPN ... he knew of Ronaiah during the hoax because his imaginary GF "Lennay Kekua" told him Ronaiah was her "favorite cousin." Manti said he had never seen Ronaiah in person before the USC game.
    http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/24/manti-...ard-hug-video/
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 01-24-2013 at 09:36 PM.
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

vCash
    Just like I said when the story broke. He may have been into this chick over text and phone. But he played it like they were a real couple, looking for more attention, leading up to the Heisman selection. He just left out the "little" fact that they never met. Some people said the just couldn't see it that way. "I see dumb people."

vCash
    Ronaiah is about to become a rich man, when his lover boy Te'o hooks him up for biting the bullet on this. The truth will eventually be told!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStyleCubbies View Post
    Ronaiah is about to become a rich man, when his lover boy Te'o hooks him up for biting the bullet on this. The truth will eventually be told!
    haha

vCash
    I believe him after reading everything that is out there. If you only hear the story on TV, its harder to keep up with all of the facts. I do think he embellished his story to hide the fact that he never met the chick and probably to gain some sympathy, but overall, I think he did like "her."

As a Mormon and a Samoan, its probably hard to find people who understand both cultures (not to mention is Samoan themselves) and this Lennay character made sure to use that. This dude has probably met so many girls who are only after his fame/future income (as a star football player) that finally finding someone who liked him for him was a refreshing change.

Also this Ronaiah Tuiasosopo has duped multiple people (back in 08), the dude has problems. He might just be attracted to men and using a fake online persona is his only way to express himself. Those voice-mails were way to deep to be a simple prank.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseHamels View Post
    This is when you decided he has something wrong with him?
    I thought he would at least have a girl faking the convos/voice, him sounding like that caught me off guard.
    Last edited by Knowledge; 01-25-2013 at 04:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Oh my. My buddy just texted me a while ago that his wife had TIVO'd it and he was going to watch it but he hadn't told me anything yet. That's all around strange.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.