Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    It's not some random xcel sheets he made.. If you have AT&T and have tried printing these out you know this. The only way to give someone a copy of your Att records is by a xcel spreadsheet. It's the format if you email it or print it out..

But even if he gave screen shots I'm sure people will say he photoshopped it, that's how ridiculous the hate on this is.

Fact is so many people went way off the deep end in the beginning of this. Now the truth is out, which is was originally, just everything to support it is now come to light. So everybody way off with all hate now look wrong and so still grasping at straws
    Uh no, you believe he called a number 1110 times which 110. Of those were over an hour, that is 110 hours at a min of 10 % of the talk time.

Who is this woman
    What's in it for her to talk that long
    Who if even a hoax talks that long
    They had to of had real feelings to go this far
    They can identify everyone but the girl he was talking to? Hmmm
    That's a long time to keep up that detailed of a lie for 6 months. With our ever slipping

It raises way more questions, and IMO makes the gay theory even stronger
    Last edited by raiderfaninTX; 01-23-2013 at 06:47 PM.

vCash
    Now I'm really starting to believe this guy a *****. Dude rather have phone sex than real sex? No wonder he couldn't shed blocks from the Alabama game, he probably worn his hand out!

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderfaninTX View Post
    Uh no, you believe he called a number 1110 times which 110. Of those were over an hour, that is 110 hours at a min of 10 % of the talk time.

Who is this womanthe guy that created the hoax's cousin
    What's in it for her to talk that longcatfish experiment and dude is about to get millions and is gullible
    Who if even a hoax talks that long they would fall asleep on the phone, calls only started this season
    They had to of had real feelings to go this farmanti did obviously he said that, she probably fat lonely chick so yeah
    They can identify everyone but the girl he was talking to? Hmmmshe is part of the people who brought it to light, but doesn't want to come out because the heat she would take.

It raises way more questions, and IMO makes the gay theory even stronger he's banged several girls at ND, confirmed by teamates

our future

vCash
    It's not some random xcel sheets he made.. If you have AT&T and have tried printing these out you know this. The only way to give someone a copy of your Att records is by a xcel spreadsheet. It's the format if you email it or print it out..

But even if he gave screen shots I'm sure people will say he photoshopped it, that's how ridiculous the hate on this is.

Fact is so many people went way off the deep end in the beginning of this. Now the truth is out, which is was originally, just everything to support it is now come to light. So everybody way off with all hate now look wrong and so still grasping at straws
    or you're just a big te'o homer?

And btw, nope, I have ATT and I just looked and was able to download my bill (that shows all my phone calls) in a pdf format.
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

vCash
    hea banged several girls at ND, confirmed by teammates
    Doesn't mean he's not gay... could be a cover-up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    or you're just a big te'o homer?

And btw, nope, I have ATT and I just looked and was able to download my bill (that shows all my phone calls) in a pdf format.
    Mine doesn't...to print has to go into xcel.. Tried it a million times have to do it for work each month

our future

vCash
    Mine doesn't...to print has to go into xcel.. Tried it a million times have to do it for work each month
    I just did it. I'm looking at my bill right now which lists the phone calls and time of each call.

Click MyAT&T.
    Click bills and payments.
    Click billing history.
    Click view (on whatever bill you want to view).
    Click "Paper bill (PDF)", which is next to where it says print.

This downloads your bill, which shows all your calls. There ya go.
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    I just did it. I'm looking at my bill right now which lists the phone calls and time of each call.

Click MyAT&T.
    Click bills and payments.
    Click billing history.
    Click view (on whatever bill you want to view).
    Click "Paper bill (PDF)", which is next to where it says print.

This downloads your bill, which shows all your calls. There ya go.
    Yeah I can't pull anything from there. I have to go to AT&T premier and there I can't get a complete breakdown, until its in a spreadsheet.

our future

vCash
    I just feel this shouldnt even be in the news. Hes a kid. He lied to some extent or other, but he hasnt gained anything from it or hurt anyone by it. Why do people keep feeling the need to humiliate him even more?
    _

Adopt a Jet

Bilal Powell - 2013 season
    155 carries, 621 yards, 1TD
    35 receptions, 276 yards, 0 TDs

vCash
    Fraud? Not at all. Real girlfriend or not which I could care less about to begin with has nothing IMO to do with his ability to tackle or read offenses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by t_money25 View Post
    Fraud? Not at all. Real girlfriend or not which I could care less about to begin with has nothing IMO to do with his ability to tackle or read offenses.
    Well he did lie so yes he's a fraud. His football ability isn't in question here.

vCash
    I wouldn't call him a fraud. But he was big time embarrassed and didn't handle it the right way once he found out the truth.

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    Somehow he was able to lift weights, go to practice, watch film, go to class, do misc assignments/research projects/study, do well in school (as he wouldn't have made it this far), be a celebrity AND talk on the phone for 1000's of hours, that's talent, no wonder he is a 1st round prospect.

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsNation02 View Post
    And why exactly would ANYbody on this board be involved in such a crazy hoax like this?

I'm sorry, theres only two expanations.
    1. He's gay
    2. Publicity stunt throughout the year to leverage a high character trait which would turn into a higher draft pick which would make him more money.

Unless your IQ is below 40, no one in there right mind would think they were in a legit relationship with the details that were exposed.
    I'm not saying anybody on this board would. I'm saying 'if' put in the same situation, Te'o reacted to potential embarrassment the same way 100% of this board would've.

He's not a fraud. The hoaxster is the fraud, & should pay.

vCash
    I think he's gay & tried to cover up. come on hes a star college athlete he could get any girl he wanted.

Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast