Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeKobe View Post
    Seriously? There's no logical connection there.

I can explain why I took time to post in this thread.

(1) I don't care about the Manti Te'o story, because it doesn't matter one iota.
    (2) I am curious as to who really does care, and why do they care, since it doesn't matter one iota.

So, I do care about who cares and why they care. I do care that real sports stories are not getting reporting because hours upon hours are spent covering the senseless Te'o story. I do not care about the Manti Te'o story itself.

Therefore, your conclusion is 100% off-base and makes no sense. Nice try to take a shot at me and, once again, proving you should really just keep your mouth shut more often.
    To answer your question why people are interested, it's most likely because ever since cavemen began drawing lewd and lascivious figures on rocks, people have always enjoyed a good story.

vCash
    His first endoresment deal should be w/ beenverified.com.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    1. Because a lot and I mean a lot of people are not comfortable telling people they are dating someone online. Hell people hate telling people that met their significant other online. He most likely made those stories up so people didn't judge him.

2. Who cares how long it took to explain himself. Do you think it is easy to just tell everyone the truth after you had been lied to and on top of that made up stories about your GF to seem normal.

People are head hunting for no ****ing reason.
    1) who cares thou? You aren't comfortable so you want to lie about to only make matters worse. You know how many people meet the love of their life online, it's normal hints why theirs dating sites . That's a lame excuse if u ask me plus he had no problem talking about we with friends and espn etc.

2) he should care, that's like u being accuse with fraud or a crime and u take 3 days to explain yourself. That alone is suspicious. His coach and president of the school always red no time into defending him, why did he?

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Technically nothing we talk about on here matters. Does it matter if Eli is a better QB than Romo? Does it matter if a random person on here thinks the Niners or Falcons are going to win? Does it matter if you think Marino is the best QB ever or not? No, none of that matters. Yet we're still here. You might as well just quit the website then because nothing we talk about here matters.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Sorry, Giants#1 has a vendetta against me and likes to take shots at me, often.
    Actually I don't, but why try to derail a thread because u don't care? Who cares if you care or not if ppl want to care about the situation let them care. Don't post in te thread if u don't like it!
    Last edited by GiantsSwaGG; 01-19-2013 at 08:37 PM.

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Yes what the other guy said.

I mean if you really looked into this story at all you would know that the dude wasn't the one bringing it up.
    If anything if HE made it up, it would be for no other reason than being gay. He's the victim of the media more than anything.
    For the record I'm not accusing him of being part of it but at the same time I'm accusing him of lying when he found out the truth and proceeded to go along with the story. And keep in mind he found out dec 6, of the media or whoever found out didn't leak it, would he have come clean to begin with. And what took him so long to come clean about the truth since HE WAS THE VICTUM?

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    I'm sooo tired of listening to all this bull ****. I mean, come on who really gives a ****?? It will be alright when he slides down the draft boards cause of this. New England will swoop in and take him in the 3rd.

Thank you ESPN and the rest of you blood sucking media dopes.
    Sincerely,
    New England Patriots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    To answer your question why people are interested, it's most likely because ever since cavemen began drawing lewd and lascivious figures on rocks, people have always enjoyed a good story.
    That's the point, ITS NOT A GOOD STORY. Its dumb and anyone that has better things to do with themselves couldn't give a **** less about this non sense story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ne3xchamps View Post
    That's the point, ITS NOT A GOOD STORY. Its dumb and anyone that has better things to do with themselves couldn't give a **** less about this non sense story.
    That's a matter of taste, and since we don't live in an aristocratic society, neither you nor I get to decide what is acceptable. I'd love to tell the world that people like Paris Hilton, etc., do not deserve attention, but the world doesn't give a ****.

vCash

(1) I don't care about the Manti Te'o story, because it doesn't matter one iota.
    (2) I am curious as to who really does care, and why do they care, since it doesn't matter one iota.

So, I do care about who cares and why they care. I do care that real sports stories are not getting reporting because hours upon hours are spent covering the senseless Te'o story. I do not care about the Manti Te'o story itself.

Therefore, your conclusion is 100% off-base and makes no sense. Nice try to take a shot at me and, once again, proving you should really just keep your mouth shut more often.

Certain people are really into every move Oprah Winfrey makes, the Jersey Shore, Kim Kardashian and Manti Teo while the vast majority don't give a shiat. It's a stupid story and, IMO, is the dumbest sports story ever.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    I meant it as if the media is the one that powered the dead girlfriend story in the first place.

Now the media is monumentally taking this fake girlfriend thing out of hand.

If he found out she was fake on Dec. 6th you think he needed to have a press conference Dec 7 saying :
    "I Manti Te'o was duped. I was lead on for 3 years by someone posing to be a friend, then girlfriend, only to have them tell me that she died the same day as my grandma. I told you guys I had met her because I was embarrassed. I'm stupid as **** for getting fooled for 3 years."
    I mean it could've helped, I guess.

vCash
    It was fun for a while, but it's run it's course. Let him get on with his life.

vCash

Dude, in the grand scheme of things, it's Sports and none of these stories matter to anyone but us. If you don't care then ****ing beat it. No one gives a **** that you don't care about this story.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPosey View Post
    Dude, in the grand scheme of things, it's Sports and none of these stories matter to anyone but us. If you don't care then ****ing beat it. No one gives a **** that you don't care about this story.
    This

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Technically nothing we talk about on here matters. Does it matter if Eli is a better QB than Romo? Does it matter if a random person on here thinks the Niners or Falcons are going to win? Does it matter if you think Marino is the best QB ever or not? No, none of that matters. Yet we're still here. You might as well just quit the website then because nothing we talk about here matters.
    Does it matter that you don't think Andrew Luck is the G.O.A.T.? Nooooo it doesn't because he is .

Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast