Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 969
  1. #751
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    496
    vCash
    1500
    Fair enough.

  2. #752
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,206
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    It's more of a lie than a story b/c the characters apparently aren't real. Was it a hoax? Was it a lie? Was it a vehicle to win the heisman? Was it a vehicle to create a perceived leadership quality to get drafted higher?, Is he nuts? Is he schitzo and sees people? -- Does any of it matter and do we really care about who, what, when or why? It's practically not even a sports story b/c he won nothing, isn't a member of any NFL team and nobody died. Does anything about this matter? Not even sure what people are searching for or hoping to get to the bottom of.
    I guess I'm just the kind of person that just has to know the end to this story after I heard everything else that started it......not everyone's the same I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  3. #753
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,913
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I guess I'm just the kind of person that just has to know the end to this story after I heard everything else that started it......not everyone's the same I suppose.
    I understand and I believe many feel that way. Like a bad movie, some don't care about the ending. IMO, all people are going to care about is can Te'o play the MIKE well in the NFL. Does he have the wheels to play a 4-3? Can he cover the TE, etc. Safe to say, the only attribute we can cross of the list is leadership.

    Heck, i have ESPN lying to me everyday about how they break news and everybody is an expert. Rex Ryan lying about this being his best Jets team. I guess I'm conditioned to hearing people lieabout a lot and a college kid lying about having a girlfriend isn't fazing me. It's actually annoying me b/c a whole lot of nothing is everywhere
    Last edited by NYSPORTS98; 01-17-2013 at 10:24 PM.
    .
    .
    .
    .

    "We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

    Sandy Alderson: 2011.

  4. #754
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,206
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    I understand and I believe many feel that way. Like a bad movie, some don't care about the ending. IMO, all people are going to care about is can Te'o play the MIKE well in the NFL. Does he have the wheels to play a 4-3? Can he cover the TE, etc. Safe to say, the only attribute we can cross of the list is leadership.

    Heck, i have ESPN lying to me everyday about how they break news and everybody is an expert. I guess I'm conditioned as a college kid lying about having a girlfriend isn't fazing me. It's actually annoying me b/c a whole lot of nothing is everywhere
    The professionals and the fans of who he plays for. This has gone pretty national now.

    I'm actually dying for it to come out that's he's actually gay. Just because I want to see the reaction and everything that would follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  5. #755
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,010
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofdaburbs19 View Post
    Who cares. This **** shouldn't even be news
    this is what i dont get..if you dont think its interesting then dont come into the thread and read and post..its really not that hard...i def belielve he had a part in this whole thing
    <img src=images/smilies/applause.gif border=0 alt= title=clap class=inlineimg />

  6. #756
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,105
    vCash
    1500
    I find the story interesting as hell. This ain't some dude from Jerry Springer--he was a Heisman contender and someone lauded for his character and leadership at one of the most storied programs in the country. It's human drama and more convoluted than most fiction plots. Granted this isn't like O.J. or anything, but still fascinating. Like NSM, I just want to know what actually happened.

  7. #757
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,913
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    The professionals and the fans of who he plays for. This has gone pretty national now.

    I'm actually dying for it to come out that's he's actually gay. Just because I want to see the reaction and everything that would follow.

    If teams start crossing his name off their draft boards while the Jets trade picks to move up and select him, then we have a story . . . or just more ammo for the circus. Straight, Gay, Bi-sexual . . . whatever. It's everywhere.
    .
    .
    .
    .

    "We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

    Sandy Alderson: 2011.

  8. #758
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    105
    vCash
    1500
    I just cannot relate to people who don't find this fascinating. Must be Notre Dame homers? I can't understand it otherwise.

  9. #759
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,693
    vCash
    1500
    One of the greatest threads of all time

  10. #760
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,968
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hickenlooper View Post
    I just cannot relate to people who don't find this fascinating. Must be Notre Dame homers? I can't understand it otherwise.
    Ya it makes no sense. This is a HUUUUUGE deal.

  11. #761
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,105
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    If teams start crossing his name off their draft boards while the Jets trade picks to move up and select him.
    Wouldn't be too hard to change the '6' to a '5' on Rex's tattoo.

  12. #762
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    11,369
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kubernetes View Post
    Wouldn't be too hard to change the '6' to a '5' on Rex's tattoo.
    lol - I hope Te'o likes rubbing fat mans feet....oh wait, he probably does!

  13. #763
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    139
    vCash
    1500
    Lance Armstrong here : hey Manti, you are a genius !!!

  14. #764
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    19,189
    vCash
    1500
    what a clown

    "Killer Instinct"

  15. #765
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Texas Baby
    Posts
    4,516
    vCash
    1500
    right after the drfat or before the draft something about his sexuality will come out and he will come out the closet just watch
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •