Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The girl in my sig is my girl. But i'll come up to the plate and say all we have is an internet relationship.
    Laker Girls:
    Rashida Jones= Fired
    #Chobot= 1-2

vCash
    I talked to her in a blog once. lulz.
    Laker Girls:
    Rashida Jones= Fired
    #Chobot= 1-2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CyborgMushroom View Post
    The girl in my sig is my girl. But i'll come up to the plate and say all we have is an internet relationship.
    def being catfished bro lulz

vCash
    I bet Brian Kelly wishes he signed with the Eagles when he had the chance

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    def being catfished bro lulz
    Yeah, found out da ***** is married with a kid on the way. I stalk her on twitter.
    Laker Girls:
    Rashida Jones= Fired
    #Chobot= 1-2

vCash
    Between espn, CNN, every major news outlet in the country, and the intelligence folks for NFL teams doing their diligence before the draft, we are going to know exactly what happened and without ambiguity...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bringinwood View Post
    Between espn, CNN, every major news outlet in the country, and the intelligence folks for NFL teams doing their diligence beefier the draft, we are going to know exactly what happened and without ambiguity...
    Good point

vCash
    I just want to hear his explanation...

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Is he having a news conference tonorrow?

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    If their goal was to pull a sick prank to embarrass someone.................I think they did an amazing job.
    Yeah, but it got uncovered by Deadspin long after the season. If they wanted to embarrass him, why wait so long?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bringinwood View Post
    Between espn, CNN, every major news outlet in the country, and the intelligence folks for NFL teams doing their diligence before the draft, we are going to know exactly what happened and without ambiguity...
    Do you think 100% he had no part of it or do you think it could go either way still?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kubernetes View Post
    Yeah, but it got uncovered by Deadspin long after the season. If they wanted to embarrass him, why wait so long?
    Especially if this so called prank went on this long. With this much work put into it. 3+ years talking on the phone for 4 hours a night? Nah...
    Laker Girls:
    Rashida Jones= Fired
    #Chobot= 1-2

vCash
    AJ Maccarron would step up and say something. Man, He **** in Teo's face even with utter respect. Homeboy said he's praying for him lulz.
    Laker Girls:
    Rashida Jones= Fired
    #Chobot= 1-2

vCash
    At the risk of receiving a few jabs from certain people I find this whole thing a complete and total joke. There is no way this story should be as big as it is, it's being blown way out of proportion. There are so many different speculated scenarios and there's only one I can think of that is truly bad and makes him look like a terrible person.

If he is gay, why does it matter? I have no problem with him being gay and I can 100% understand why he created this hoax. If he is gay he should come out, the amount if support he would receive would be insane, and as Norm said he would be a marketing machine. We're in a society that accepts a lot more, sure we would have a minority of people and players that would be totally against it, but the support he would receive would greatly outweigh those that are against him.

If he's not gay, well...the little sausage between a man legs can make him do some crazy things sometimes. Also remember he's a devout Mormon, so it's not exactly looked upon positively by those within that circle to go around tapping each and every girl, this could've been a way for him to find a release of all his built up thoughts and emotions. He may have made it up, he may not have. He may have found out it was a lie and continued the lie after it all ended so he could save face and create his own narrative to end the whole story in his own way so he wouldn't become the joke that he is (but shouldn't be), and I know I mentioned him being a devout Mormon and I know he's lied, but I'm pretty sure each and every one of us would try and do what Te'o did (end the story on his terms, hoping not to get caught) than just straight up coming out and admitting it and becoming a total laughing stock.

And if he came up with it all - highly unlikely - to get Heisman votes, well then that's sad, but it was never going to happen that way, I'm positive the voters don't vote that way.

Finally, the only truly bad thing that could come of this is if he used the money, that the charity he created in the girls name, for his own personal monetary gain and enjoyment...and I find that highly unlikely.

With all that said, from what I've read, he appears to be the confused victim of a cruel joke.

All I care about is...Can he play football? Based on what I've seen...Hell yes he can.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    At the risk of receiving a few jabs from certain people I find this whole thing a complete and total joke. There is no way this story should be as big as it is, it's being blown way out of proportion. There are so many different speculated scenarios and there's only one I can think of that is truly bad and makes him look like a terrible person.

If he is gay, why does it matter? I have no problem with him being gay and I can 100% understand why he created this hoax. If he is gay he should come out, the amount if support he would receive would be insane, and as Norm said he would be a marketing machine. We're in a society that accepts a lot more, sure we would have a minority of people and players that would be totally against it, but the support he would receive would greatly outweigh those that are against him.

If he's not gay, well...the little sausage between a man legs can make him do some crazy things sometimes. Also remember he's a devout Mormon, so it's not exactly looked upon positively by those within that circle to go around tapping each and every girl, this could've been a way for him to find a release of all his built up thoughts and emotions. He may have made it up, he may not have. He may have found out it was a lie and continued the lie after it all ended so he could save face and create his own narrative to end the whole story in his own way so he wouldn't become the joke that he is (but shouldn't be), and I know I mentioned him being a devout Mormon and I know he's lied, but I'm pretty sure each and every one of us would try and do what Te'o did (end the story on his terms, hoping not to get caught) than just straight up coming out and admitting it and becoming a total laughing stock.

And if he came up with it all - highly unlikely - to get Heisman votes, well then that's sad, but it was never going to happen that way, I'm positive the voters don't vote that way.

Finally, the only truly bad thing that could come of this is if he used the money, that the charity he created in the girls name, for his own personal monetary gain and enjoyment...and I find that highly unlikely.

With all that said, from what I've read, he appears to be the confused victim of a cruel joke.

All I care about is...Can he play football? Based on what I've seen...Hell yes he can.
    He's an overrated prospect tho. Wouldn't be a first rounder in a strong draft class.

Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast