Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 65 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStyleCubbies View Post
    So why is ND avoiding what kind of evidence they came up with in their findings? Swarbrick was asked what was found and he hardly gave any kind of answer saying they wouldn't say what was found.
    Bingo.

He was SO VAGUE. I actually was waiting for it to start and after a few minutes I changed the channel because it was like Charlie Brown's teacher up there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.

Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kubernetes View Post
    Te'o says in an interview he spent hours every night --for 4 months-- talking to her on the phone. If they talked 4 hours a night, we're looking at ~500 hours on the phone. Not only that, but they supposedly connected back in 2009. If he was duped, there is some girl out there who devoted huge amounts of time to this prank and then pretended to off herself and disappeared without trace. Why? Seriously, did she get paid? Is she writing a book?

This is one reason why I don't believe Te'o. What's the motive? If she wanted to embarrass him, why hasn't she yet? Why not before the Heisman or the BCS?
    Didn't Deadspin basically prove those phone calls didn't happen too?

vCash
    But just think about it this way, He still had the nerve to repeat his lies over and over, even after she had died. Even if it was all a hoax and that he had nothing to do with it, He still had the ego, and the attitude to continue to lie about his real relationship with the girl, the same girl that wasn't....He really wouldn't go to the funeral of the love of his life? He didn't have the impulse to console her family through such a tragedy? He refused to give pictures or information about her family, He said her family said they want to be left alone in such a time, How the hell does he know what her family said? When they don't exist..
    Last edited by CyborgMushroom; 01-17-2013 at 01:28 AM.
    Laker Girls:
    Rashida Jones= Fired
    #Chobot= 1-2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Didn't Deadspin basically prove those phone calls didn't happen too?
    Don't really recall, but I'm trying to think back to the implications if we were to assume that Te'o is speaking the truth. If he was duped, it was a tremendously time-consuming effort for no apparent gain.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStyleCubbies View Post
    So why is ND avoiding what kind of evidence they came up with in their findings? Swarbrick was asked what was found and he hardly gave any kind of answer saying they wouldn't say what was found.
    Not true...

This is beyond funny at this point... If you want something to be there, you'll find it...

swarbick said they found online conversations with the hoaxers bragging about their " accomplishments" in tricking teo...

vCash
    I just hope the Te'o family is discussing right now how in trouble they really are and get Manti to admit it to the media. They can only hide this for so long.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bringinwood View Post
    Not true...

This is beyond funny at this point... If you want something to be there, you'll find it...

swarbick said they found online conversations with the hoaxers bragging about their " accomplishments" in tricking teo...
    Really? I missed that part. I'll have to read up on it tomorrow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kubernetes View Post
    Don't really recall, but I'm trying to think back to the implications if we were to assume that Te'o is speaking the truth. If he was duped, it was a tremendously time-consuming effort for no apparent gain.
    If their goal was to pull a sick prank to embarrass someone.................I think they did an amazing job.

vCash
    I'm seriously having a laughing attack watching this ESPN coverage!
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoggin88 View Post
    I'm seriously having a laughing attack watching this ESPN coverage!
    Why

vCash
    And I trust they probably would be smart at this point. I trusted they would have with the Sandusky thing too. Didn't work out then either.

The whole "independent" ******** doesn't matter. Like I said, ND chose what was released. They may have higher outsiders to do it but they filtered what was released. It doesn't really matter if it was someone in ND or not.
    Different...

The Penn st situation involved every person from the president of the university to Joe pa himself...

All of them stood to lose severely...

Notre dame isn't going to cover anything up...

If anything, they will be overly forthright

vCash
    Why
    The whole situation is so absurd. Not anything ESPN is doing really, just the whole thing is hilarious.

"Manti Teo's Girlfriend Did Not Exist: Continuing Coverage" lol
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bringinwood View Post
    Different...

The Penn st situation involved every person from the president of the university to Joe pa himself...

All of them stood to lose severely...

Notre dame isn't going to cover anything up...

If anything, they will be overly forthright
    I don't even care to be honest lol.............so I'll say I agree.

vCash
    The whole situation is so absurd. Not anything ESPN is doing really, just the whole thing is hilarious.

****ed up ain't it? llullz.
    Laker Girls:
    Rashida Jones= Fired
    #Chobot= 1-2

vCash

Going through the news channels....on CNN now too.

Page 35 of 65 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast