Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 65 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bringinwood View Post
    I never said the proper authorities, whoever the proper authorities for internet hoaxes is, have done their investigation...

Lmao

I said notre dame did their investigation and they wouldn't back anyone they knew was being deceitful
    Exactly. Christ, how dense are you people not trusting the higher ups at Notre Dame FFS?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.

Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    I am a ND fan and I understand about the story and what not. However the worse case scenario in all this is he lied about his GF being a real person and that she died. Yeah that is a messed up thing to do, but there are legit scandals that take place in college football.

I honestly don't think that many people truly care that much about it. There are more jokes than anything. Go to twitter and look it up. Either people are joking or asking about what is going on because they have no clue who the guy is.

The only people who care are the hardcore fans on either side. Haters and Homers.
    Everything gets a Meme nowadays. Everything is a joke, a comedy. But I know what your talking about, Twitter is blowing up. But it doesn't matter about knowing the guy or not, It's just that someone could actually do this, A pro athlete, That is going to get the bank, and has a future in the NFL. Or even that he could be so stupid. It's not like the guy is unattractive as hell and this was his only way.
    Laker Girls:
    Rashida Jones= Fired
    #Chobot= 1-2

vCash
    this story is ridiculous.
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CyborgMushroom View Post
    Everything gets a Meme nowadays. Everything is a joke, a comedy. But I know what your talking about, Twitter is blowing up. But it doesn't matter about knowing the guy or not, It's just that someone could actually do this, A pro athlete, That is going to get the bank, and has a future in the NFL. Or even that he could be so stupid. It's not like the guy is unattractive as hell and this was his only way.
    Even if he was, he's the BMOC he would have gotten just about any girl at ND he wanted. That's what scares me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I think it's a blend.

He got tricked at first and got in to a point where it was hard to get out, possibly he wasn't sure he was being tricked yet and thought he loved this person so he made the relationship seem more elaborate to rationalize it to outsiders (and himself) at some point finding out it was a total farce and he had been tricked all along.

Possibly then going to the perpetrator and basically forcing them to get him out of it. But why he couldn't just say "we broke up." Or ****ing say nothing. Nobody would care. There's little reason to fake her death if that was the case. That's where I get lost.
    I thought you said it was because he was extremely gay.

vCash
    Exactly. Christ, how dense are you people not trusting the higher ups at Notre Dame FFS?!
    Really ???

You think nd is going to risk their future recruiting classes to back a guy with one foot out the door...

And have any of you actually read the article ???

Independent investigation firm isn't higher up brass at nd...

vCash
    Imagine if let's say he is gay........and he comes out.

Imagine the celebrity he would come.....................Yikes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    this story is ridiculous.
    This is maybe the most absurd story I have ever heard in sports honestly. It's just so ****ing weird, and only getting weirder.

vCash
    Really ???

You think nd is going to risk their future recruiting classes to back a guy with one foot out the door...

They let a guy rape children. Forgive me for not trusting anything they do, independent blah blah or not. That independent party didn't release **** to us. It went to the higher ups at ND who then chose what they would do with it and what they would say. What difference does it make?

I'm sure they did it correctly but that doesn't mean you get to tell everyone to STFU ND is sooooooo clean.

vCash
    Imagine if let's say he is gay........and he comes out.

Imagine the celebrity he would come.....................Yikes.
    People would feel sorry for him because he had to make up the story to stay hidden. Then we would get countless stories about athletes coming out and how hard it is to play professional sports with something like this on your mind.

vCash
    They let a guy rape children. Forgive me for not trusting anything they do, independent blah blah or not.

I'm sure they did it correctly but that doesn't mean you get to tell everyone to STFU ND is sooooooo clean.
    I never said that...

I simply said notre dame stands to lose way too much to put themselves in a class with the likes of a Penn st

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    People would feel sorry for him because he had to make up the story to stay hidden. Then we would get countless stories about athletes coming out and how hard it is to play professional sports with something like this on your mind.
    If he's gay and doesn't come out he's a ******. It's a ****ing goldmine. He would be a top 5 famous NFL player and a marketing MACHINE

vCash
    Te'o says in an interview he spent hours every night --for 4 months-- talking to her on the phone. If they talked 4 hours a night, we're looking at ~500 hours on the phone. Not only that, but they supposedly connected back in 2009. If he was duped, there is some girl out there who devoted huge amounts of time to this prank and then pretended to off herself and disappeared without trace. Why? Seriously, did she get paid? Is she writing a book?

This is one reason why I don't believe Te'o. What's the motive? If she wanted to embarrass him, why hasn't she yet? Why not before the Heisman or the BCS?

vCash
    Really ???

So why is ND avoiding what kind of evidence they came up with in their findings? Swarbrick was asked what was found and he hardly gave any kind of answer saying they wouldn't say what was found.

vCash
    I never said that...

I simply said notre dame stands to lose way too much to put themselves in a class with the likes of a Penn st
    And I trust they probably would be smart at this point. I trusted they would have with the Sandusky thing too. Didn't work out then either.

The whole "independent" ******** doesn't matter. Like I said, ND chose what was released. They may have higher outsiders to do it but they filtered what was released. It doesn't really matter if it was someone in ND or not.

Page 34 of 65 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast