Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 65 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Lmaooo these sigs are great

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Notre Dame needs to hire Johnnie Cochran to use the Chewbacca degense
    Hey guy, did that woman fake her death in that movie? Was that guy in that movie guaranteed to be a millionaire? Use your head bud. Any woman dating Manti would want to stick with him realizing the fact that he's guaranteed to be very successful. Why would she want to screw that up? That movie was some fat chick getting off on an online relationship with a younger guy she was in to. I also think that movie was little fake. Do the math pal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    You don't get it at all do you?

This post proves it.

You need to see Catfish.
    Hey guy, did that woman fake her death in that movie? Was that guy in that movie guaranteed to be a millionaire? Use your head bud. Any woman dating Manti would want to stick with him realizing the fact that he's guaranteed to be very successful. Why would she want to screw that up? That movie was some fat chick getting off on an online relationship with a younger guy she was in to. I also think that movie was little fake. Do the math pal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Franchise13 View Post
    http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/BAxc-YSCcAAjUYc.jpg-large-500x668.jpeg
    classic. I have seen some amazing things tonight haha.
    Last edited by Quikdraw; 01-17-2013 at 01:38 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcribbin View Post
    Sigh......

You still don't get it. I'm not going to sit and argue each others theories. But you seem close minded on this.

Nobody faked their death. They WEREN'T REAL. It was a way to disappear and end a fake persona.

If this woman "dating" Te'o ended up being a fraud. I don't think SHE would get to decide to stick with him. If he found out she wasn't who she said, then he'd tell them to **** off. Nobody said it was a SHE either.

Thanks for the reply pal/bud.

vCash
    I want to see phone records. If there weren't 8 hour calls all night to someone with a CA phone number then he didn't just get tricked, he lied and possibly knew it was all fake

"We the best in the league, Tony!"

vCash
    There are sick ****s in this world that could possibly do this NOT as a prank. Don't leave that out.
    Yeah for sure. Somebody could have tried to scam him, I was going off of an earlier post where they mentioned how a friend of teo's had confessed to creating the girl. It was probably yet another unconfirmed report or something.

vCash
    Sigh......

You still don't get it. I'm not going to sit and argue each others theories. But you seem close minded on this.

Nobody faked their death. They WEREN'T REAL. It was a way to disappear and end a fake persona.

If this woman "dating" Te'o ended up being a fraud. I don't think SHE would get to decide to stick with him. If he found out she wasn't who she said, then he'd tell them to **** off. Nobody said it was a SHE either.

Thanks for the reply pal/bud.
    Okay, palomine, then what about his dad saying they met in Hawaii? Did Manti make that up? And if Manti was truly in love with some picture and a voice he heard over the phone, and got all of ND nation up in arms about this, then he's truly the lamest human being in modern times. Giving interviews to ESPN and Sports Illustrated about a woman he's never met? Obviously there never was a woman and he just made it all for sympathy Heisman votes. Sigh . . .

vCash
    Okay, palomine, then what about his dad saying they met in Hawaii? Did Manti make that up? And if Manti was truly in love with some picture and a voice he heard over the phone, and got all of ND nation up in arms about this, then he's truly the lamest human being in modern times. Giving interviews to ESPN and Sports Illustrated about a woman he's never met? Obviously there never was a woman and he just made it all for sympathy Heisman votes. Sigh . . .
    Did the dad ever meet her? From what I've read, the dad (Brian) said Manti and Kekua would meet in Hawaii, but he never mentions himself meeting her. He may have been duped himself.

vCash
    If Te'o and Notre Dame cover this up and get away with this B.S. i'm going to be ******* pissed.

vCash
    From DS

"The Te'o family never met Kekua, though Te'o's father had exchanged text messages with someone going by that name. The group was scheduled to meet during Notre Dame's senior day on Nov. 17, according to Deadspin."

"Te'o himself told Notre Dame officials he never met Kekua, contrary to a story written about the pair in the South Bend Tribune."

vCash
    If any of what Te'o and ND are saying is true, some woman out there was on the phone with him for months and is about to make $$$$ with a book deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    Did the dad ever meet her? From what I've read, the dad (Brian) said Manti and Kekua would meet in Hawaii, but he never mentions himself meeting her. He may have been duped himself.
    Honestly, I think his dad and whole family were in on it as well. Who knows, this all could have been his dad's idea and he got Manti to go along with it.

vCash
    this guy sounds like a complete mental case

vCash
    Honestly, I think his dad and whole family were in on it as well. Who knows, this all could have been his dad's idea and he got Manti to go along with it.
    I can't imagine a family ****ED enough to take their first round draft pick son and force him to go along with inventing a fake girlfriend and killing her off for the whole idea of making some extra money.

It makes little sense.

Compared to the THOUSANDS of people who have been duped by impostor women on the internet.

Page 30 of 65 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast