Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 65 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    This might be stupid.

Are there any openly gay NFL players? Or any major sport?
    Team sports, I can't think of any, unless they came out after their career was over. Tennis, there were some before. Oh, yeah, figure skating.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    After thinking it over, hearing a story from a guy I know who is involved with some sort of NFL business saying a scout said it..........I'm there with you.
    I am not saying I believe the gay story, I did believe the scout on the GF thing, and he has some relationship with the tuiasopo kid.

People can go back and look at my post I was a big teo to the raiders fan, because of his leadership abilities. Now that he lied I don't know. The best case scenario to me is if he did lie because he was scared to come out at a catholic school and because of football.

who care who he sleeps with, as long as he can play football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcribbin View Post
    Isn't it possible he made it all up for publicity during the Heisman race? If wins the Heisman that's potentially millions more dollars.
    I think it's possible but incredibly unlikely.

That seems like the easiest 'horror' story to come up. I think there are far more likely ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderfaninTX View Post
    I am not saying I believe the gay story, I did believe the scout on the GF thing, and he has some relationship with the tuiasopo kid.

People can go back and look at my post I was a big teo to the raiders fan, because of his leadership abilities. Now that he lied I don't know. The best case scenario to me is if he did lie because he was scared to come out at a catholic school and because of football.

who care who he sleeps with, as long as he can play football.
    I certainly don't but I worry it wouldn't work that well with his teammates.

vCash
    either way. it's pretty messed up

vCash
    ^^LMAOOO at your sig

What's up with this Arizona Cardinal saying he met her? weird freaking story

vCash
    If Te'o was trying to cover up that he's gay, why would he give his fake GF cancer and kill her off? Why invite attention to her if she's just a cover? That doesn't make sense to me. All he had to say was "Yeah I got a GF back in Hawaii." And he's religious, so no one would question his reluctance to hit on coeds. The fact he killed her off makes me think it was for sympathy and publicity.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kubernetes View Post
    If Te'o was trying to cover up that he's gay, why would he give his fake GF cancer and kill her off? Why invite attention to her if she's just a cover? That doesn't make sense to me. All he had to say was "Yeah I got a GF back in Hawaii." And he's religious, so no one would question his reluctance to hit on coeds. The fact he killed her off makes me think it was for sympathy and publicity.
    Completely valid point. If he was going to do that, he didn't need to go so far with it.

vCash
    Well, NBC's had ****** ratings as of late so maybe they decided to make Notre Dame football into a drama show. Can't believe no one has thought about that yet

vCash
    these manti te'o sigs are just downright fabulous

vCash
    Norm, you have problems.

vCash
    So how much does this hurt his draft stock?

vCash
    "Reagan Mauia, an Arizona Cardinals fullback, said he believes Kekua existed because he met her in person when he and other Polynesian teammates and Pittsburgh Steelers star Troy Polamalu went to do charity work in American Samoa in June 2011."

THATS FROM AN ARTICLE ON ESPN...

vCash
    exactly, that's why I think it's for the Heisman race. Nothing else makes much sense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    "Reagan Mauia, an Arizona Cardinals fullback, said he believes Kekua existed because he met her in person when he and other Polynesian teammates and Pittsburgh Steelers star Troy Polamalu went to do charity work in American Samoa in June 2011."

He may have thought he met her, but could be mistaken. A person's memory isn't infallible. As for the ESPN aspect, their motives are suspect.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post

So some woman lied about her name to Manti? Then lied about having cancer and faked her death. That doesn't make any sense.

Page 28 of 65 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast