Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 65 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderfaninTX View Post
    I am just going to post this story here, you can choose to believe it or not.

I am sitting in a meeting last week and we are talking to an NFL scout. As a raider fan I ask him about the raiders possibly drafting teo

This guy laughs and says funny you should mention that, do you know who Marques Tuiasosopo is? I say yeah

" Well word on the street is teo is gay and his lover is one of his relatives, because they are real buddy buddy from our investigations. Why would he randomly promote this kids christian rock band? He gives us the name and he says look at these pictures this kid has posted, all weird katy perry ****." " Well anyways some teams scouts believe he is gay."

My boss and I start laughing (The wtf kind of laugh, like this guys nuts lets end this.) We ask him about the dead girlfriend story and he says " Well every team we have talked to cannot find anything on her, its not like she died but she vanished. We cant even prove she existed, so we do not know what to thank about that but he could be a liar." We laugh again and move on.

I get called into the office today and my boss turns his computer screen around, and I just sit down stunned looking at the dead spin article. We then start laughing and call the guy, and he just says " I told you something was ****ed up about this guy."

You don't have to believe me, but that is my story and I am sticking to it.

Should have posted it last week.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash

I am sitting in a meeting last week and we are talking to an NFL scout. As a raider fan I ask him about the raiders possibly drafting teo

This guy laughs and says funny you should mention that, do you know who Marques Tuiasosopo is? I say yeah

" Well word on the street is teo is gay and his lover is one of his relatives, because they are real buddy buddy from our investigations. Why would he randomly promote this kids christian rock band? He gives us the name and he says look at these pictures this kid has posted, all weird katy perry ****." " Well anyways some teams scouts believe he is gay."

My boss and I start laughing (The wtf kind of laugh, like this guys nuts lets end this.) We ask him about the dead girlfriend story and he says " Well every team we have talked to cannot find anything on her, its not like she died but she vanished. We cant even prove she existed, so we do not know what to thank about that but he could be a liar." We laugh again and move on.

I get called into the office today and my boss turns his computer screen around, and I just sit down stunned looking at the dead spin article. We then start laughing and call the guy, and he just says " I told you something was ****ed up about this guy."

Sounds like a lie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekker View Post
    Its rumored that the fake girlfriend was to cover up the gay relationship between Ronaiah Tuiasosopo and Manti Te'o. don't know if that was said here before or not. Nobody told me we were having a party

Deadspin is saying that that's the guy who made up Kekua.

vCash
    There's always the WWE.
    Holy Crap imagine if this guy won the Heisman.
    There's two explanations for this: 1. He's a horrible person and is ****ed in the head to make this **** up.
    2. He used this story out of need to cover something else up, and is why he let this so called Hoax get out of control.
    The Beginning of a Dynasty

vCash
    Doesn't matter where this goes from here.

Best. Story. Ever.

vCash
    I was dead serious thinking tonight maybe he's gay and he wanted to make sure he had good cover for it.

It would make a lot of damn sense.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    Indeed. Coming from a michigan fan. I'm glad his fake girlfriend got the game ball after they beat us. That was a special moment

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoggin88 View Post

Should have posted it last week.
    would you have believed that story if someone told you that.

vCash
    If I'm a betting man, I'd say this was a white lie that started as a cover for being gay, and after a while, he just couldn't stop telling it until it got too big.

vCash
    I have two theories on this.

A. He was duped into this and to hide embarrassment for being "in love" with someone through text and the internet he elaborated on it to make it seem far more legit. At some point he found out whatever the real truth is and decided it needed to stop. Convinced this person to fake a death and disappear so the story would go away and nobody would ever know he had an e-girlfriend who wasn't what they claimed.

B. He invented this story to cover up his sexuality. Eventually it went to far, either on his side, or whoever was helping. They decided to end it.

In no way shape or form do I believe he actually would have done this for the pub of her death. I think that was a means to an end of something that failed.

Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hickenlooper View Post
    If I'm a betting man, I'd say this was a white lie that started as a cover for being gay, and after a while, he just couldn't stop telling it until it got too big.
    After thinking it over, hearing a story from a guy I know who is involved with some sort of NFL business saying a scout said it..........I'm there with you.

Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I was dead serious thinking tonight maybe he's gay and he wanted to make sure he had good cover for it.

It would make a lot of damn sense.
    The thing is, if he comes out later and says he did this to cover up his homosexuality, you know he's going to get a shitload of sympathy, and people will forgive this little hoax.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    The thing is, if he comes out later and says he did this to cover up his homosexuality, you know he's going to get a shitload of sympathy, and people will forgive this little hoax.
    This might be stupid.

Are there any openly gay NFL players? Or any major sport?

I agree from the masses, I'm thinking about the locker room.

Honestly, if that's why he did it.......I wouldn't be upset. Not that I am now, but at least it makes SOME SORT of sense.

Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    This might be stupid.

Are there any openly gay NFL players? Or any major sport?

I agree from the masses, I'm thinking about the locker room.
    When they do come out it is after they retire.

vCash
    Isn't it possible he made it all up for publicity during the Heisman race? If wins the Heisman that's potentially millions more dollars.

Page 27 of 65 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast