Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    vCash
    He was tricked U dumb ****s he probably didn't think people are so evil its embarrassing but its just something he have to live with!!!

vCash
    What annoys me is that, if he was fooled, then he wanted everyone to feel sorry for him because his internet girlfriend died. You're internet girlfriend? What a weird piece of crap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by walkergodeep View Post
    He was tricked U dumb ****s he probably didn't think people are so evil its embarrassing but its just something he have to live with!!!
    Apparently you stole a page out of Manti Te'o's play book and took fake English class....didn't you?
    #ClutchTime

vCash
    Lame. that wasn't funny at all the sad thing is you probably took 20 minutes starring at your phone trying to make a witty comeback. The man was part of a sick joke who wouldn't be embarrassed about the situation he should have just dated someone at notre dame.

vCash
    You really believe that? You think someone sat on the phone with him for hours on end and days at a time acting like a dying girl just to trick him? What do you think happened when he believed this girlfriend died? Didn't he try to talk to her parents? Were there people impersonating her parents calling him and talking about it? His dad said that Manti and Kekua spent time together Hawaii. Looks like his dad was in on it too!
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash

vCash
    You a lie his dad never said that and yeah I believe the man was tricked. You have no facts to your story so why should anyone believe different.

vCash
    Lame. that wasn't funny at all the sad thing is you probably took 20 minutes starring at your phone trying to make a witty comeback. The man was part of a sick joke who wouldn't be embarrassed about the situation he should have just dated someone at notre dame.
    You think he went on national TV and professed his love for a girlfriend he never met? Also, lied and said they'd hung out in Hawaii. If he did that then he's really weird and stupid. Which I don't think he is. He obviously lied about the whole thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcribbin View Post
    You think he went on national TV and professed his love for a girlfriend he never met? Also, lied and said they'd hung out in Hawaii. If he did that then he's really weird and stupid. Which I don't think he is. He obviously lied about the whole thing.
    He never said they hung out in Hawaii. I'm saying wait until all the facts is out give the man at least that before U cast you're judgment which no one on the planet cares about any way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    uhhh
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    This story just keeps getting better. Holy ****!

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsBullsBucs View Post
    This is PRO Sports Daily, thank you very much...
    kid is gonna be a PRO athlete in a few months

but this **** is sick and its sad hes trying to say he was duped. how does a person of his caliber become dumb enough to think he met someone through twitter? he can deny whatever he wants there is no escaping this considering the dude was on NATIONAL TV giving this story, this had a lot of national coverage. if he felt he was being messed with why was he on the news telling a made up story?

what a ****in loser
    Last edited by 2-ONE-5; 01-16-2013 at 10:33 PM.

vCash
    Josh Moyer ‏@ESPNJoshMoyer

Let me see if I have this straight: ND immediately launched an investigation about this hoax ... but it did nothing for the sexual assaults?

vCash

In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    Only plausible explanation now:

In the future Hawaiians control time travel technology.

Page 25 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast