Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 969
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,034
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    They got gay support groups and accept openly gay students/faculty for masses. I guess when you're the face of a huge football program, maybe not. Another question is how are Mormon's on views of homosexuality?
    I have no idea on how mormon's think about it. But he did delay his mission trip unlike Badger who's mormon and plays for ND. Not questioning his faith because I don't care, but ND and South Bend is very accepting of homosexuality.


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,415
    vCash
    1500
    If he and his family lied about all of this... maybe, in an attempt to save face, they will say he did it because he was gay to try and get sympathy.

    Then, once all the rumors/stories about him banging chicks come out, his family will make their next move.

    If they are already in this deep, you might as well see how far you can go haha

  3. #273
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,079
    vCash
    1400
    Quote Originally Posted by BcEuAbRsS View Post
    Would ND still support him if he was gay?
    Good question. What's more important to Catholics, Notre Dame football success or hatred of gays?

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    17,608
    vCash
    500
    I really am open to believing anything cause nothing makes perfect sense. I really hope this doesn't kinda just get pushed under the rug or never fully found out.
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    I have no idea on how mormon's think about it. But he did delay his mission trip unlike Badger who's mormon and plays for ND. Not questioning his faith because I don't care, but ND and South Bend is very accepting of homosexuality.
    Very true. Good point.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,637
    vCash
    1500
    lmao

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,122
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    I have no idea on how mormon's think about it. But he did delay his mission trip unlike Badger who's mormon and plays for ND. Not questioning his faith because I don't care, but ND and South Bend is very accepting of homosexuality.
    Mormon's condemn homosexuality.

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,034
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xnick5757 View Post
    check the twitterverse
    Have been, and all your tweets are NFL execs understand why he lied. Of course those tweets aren't saying he's gay and we accept it. Show me a tweet from the inner circle you say that says he's gay and not just a random conspiracy theorist who took time off of false flag 9/11 and now Sandy Hook inside job, that says he is gay.



    Also to the general public i'm not defending Te'o. He's a moron and I firmly believe he knew of this and while not his idea (maybe it was) he went along with it.


    Heck check out teh story about his dad Brian trying to boycott the local Hawaii newspaper because they showed Te'o being ran over by Lacy and said Bowled Over on the front page of the Tuesday paper after the national title game.


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Left
    Posts
    13,522
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Good question. What's more important to Catholics, Notre Dame football success or hatred of gays?
    That's a toughie. What a sad world we live in. The hate is strong

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,548
    vCash
    1500
    I really don't care if he's gay or just a douche, just stop lying about the situation because it will only continue to get worse. NFL guys will dig deep and confront Te'o with evidence and he will have to sit there and try to answer their questions. Come clean now and save lots of face.

  10. 01-16-2013, 07:56 PM
    Reason
    Stop talking about religion

  11. #280
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,497
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Have been, and all your tweets are NFL execs understand why he lied. Of course those tweets aren't saying he's gay and we accept it. Show me a tweet from the inner circle you say that says he's gay and not just a random conspiracy theorist who took time off of false flag 9/11 and now Sandy Hook inside job, that says he is gay.



    Also to the general public i'm not defending Te'o. He's a moron and I firmly believe he knew of this and while not his idea (maybe it was) he went along with it.


    Heck check out teh story about his dad Brian trying to boycott the local Hawaii newspaper because they showed Te'o being ran over by Lacy and said Bowled Over on the front page of the Tuesday paper after the national title game.
    Yeah I understand what your saying. It's just all so crazy.

    Thanks for the Memories Suarez!


  12. #281
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,034
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Good question. What's more important to Catholics, Notre Dame football success or hatred of gays?
    Catholics of ND and South Bend? By far and it's not even close football success. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone caring if the whole team was gay as long as they won a title. The only thing they'd have a problem is if the gay players wore pink jersey's and it's not because it's gay it's because our helmets should never be anything but gold. It was WW3 over their shamrock series helmets.


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

  13. 01-16-2013, 07:58 PM
    Reason
    Stop talking about religion

  14. #282
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    17,608
    vCash
    500
    http://hqplayer.nbcsports.com/Player.html?PID=99

    Here's the presser for anyone interested
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

  15. #283
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,034
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xnick5757 View Post
    Yeah I understand what your saying. It's just all so crazy.
    I think webster's doesn't have a word to describe how insane this whole thing is.


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

  16. #284
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,516
    vCash
    1500
    I hate how were still being lied too. How the **** does ND/Teo expect anyone to believe that Teo was really this duped.

    I love how this happened to Notre Dame though. Always hated them and now this just furthers the hate. Thanks. They are all really sick people.

  17. #285
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,079
    vCash
    1400
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    http://hqplayer.nbcsports.com/Player.html?PID=99

    Here's the presser for anyone interested

    This could be interesting, They're pretty good at covering things up over there.

Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •