Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    vCash
    It will be interesting to see how the news/evidence sifts out now. Really a fascinating story...just unbelievable - either way.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsBullsBucs View Post
    This is PRO Sports Daily, thank you very much...
    I guess the we can't talk about the Cubs then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xnick5757 View Post
    Conspiracy time!

Manti Te'o and Ronaiah Tuiasosopo were (are) involved in a romantic relationship. Manti is a Mormon and ND is a Catholic school, so they have to invent a cover story.

Cover story in this case being Lennay Kekua. When it comes time to have her fly out for a game, "she" gets in a car crash! She recovers - then dies of cancer.

It's all very suspicious.
    It's either this, or he got off on punking the entire country. They recently re-aired a ten minute segment of him talking about "her" on ESPN. He went on and on about her, you know like she existed and everything.

Either way, the question mark should be removed from the title of this thread.

vCash
    Conspiracy time!

Manti Te'o and Ronaiah Tuiasosopo were (are) involved in a romantic relationship. Manti is a Mormon and ND is a Catholic school, so they have to invent a cover story.

Cover story in this case being Lennay Kekua. When it comes time to have her fly out for a game, "she" gets in a car crash! She recovers - then dies of cancer.

It's all very suspicious.
    Interesting! A sport version of a soap opera
    Studs
    Quote Originally Posted by captmike View Post
    Pat D allowed 3.4 PTs average in the 2nd half of the last 5 games. That was against 5 teams with winning records that were all in playoff contention. XLNT

vCash
    What a twisted world.

vCash
    https://twitter.com/LennayKay?tw_i=2...w_p=tweetembed

Also a draft scout...

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard
    Lol. Yes RT @realfreemancbs: NFL scout on Manti Catfish: "Won't hurt draft stock. We draft guys that rob banks." So, there's that.
    Last edited by B'sCeltsPatsSox; 01-16-2013 at 08:25 PM.

vCash
    I 100% agree with you. We are going to have to wait for all the facts to come out, but right now in my mind this is the most likely reason. I don't believe that anyone could go this far and this long with a total if they didn't have something immense to gain from it.

On a separate note, this really makes me question sports writers. All the authors of the 100s of articles on her and Teo never did any fact-checking at all???
    yea not true I promise you that. Plus if you are just covering up a simple homosexual relationship you don't go to this depth. Just I got a gf in hawaii and we keep it private.
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

vCash
    Big man on campus of ND claims to have had an internet relationship, love of his life, and never met her.

This part doesn't even get into what we are talking about with the whole fake thing. I am amazed by this by itself.

vCash
    Sounds to me that Manti got catfished...

vCash
    If you truly believe this is the first time a celebrity, the media, the internet, a mormon, a catholic, or a woman has lied to you I feel very very sorry for you
    JORDY NELSON #87
    Brewers
    Packers Badgers

Brewermobile

NFL=Passion and intensity
    MLB=History and finesse
    NBA=All about lookin' pretty
    NHL=Money's more important than teeth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    That's gold.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Post No Billz View Post
    Sounds to me that Manti got catfished...
    But he met her and got her number after the Stanford game...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thechidz View Post
    If you truly believe this is the first time a celebrity, the media, the internet, a mormon, a catholic, or a woman has lied to you I feel very very sorry for you
    It's not the fact that he lied that's shocking.....it's the potential of what the lie is that's shocking.

If it's the worst case scenario, than Manti Te'o started a lie 3 years ago about having a relationship with a woman who didn't exist, and then used her "death", succumbing to a battle with a disease, to further his pro potential. That's....nuts.
    Don't give up on us now...

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Henry, House of Burgess, 1775
    Give me the playoffs...or give me death!!

vCash
    As an ND fan this is devastating, but whatever not my problem. Huge horrible lie on Teo and his entourage. Don't believe ND was behind it. Maybe once found out they did there best to hide it but they didn't promote it in my opinion. Friend texted me though. Who would have thought on the heisman presentation that Johnie football turns out isn't the biggest dbag on the stage.
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

vCash
    mike freeman ‏@realfreemancbs
    Theory about why Manti did what he did has reached NFL team circles and if true absolutely explains his actions.

Page 16 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast