Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

One of my favorite works outs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekNGR8zzQhI

If they have this at your gym or you can afford to have one at home I really recommend it. This machine will change your body. No more long cardio sessions, and its a full body workout, and you feel more powerful after a short peroid of time

vCash

vCash
    That is an awesome piece of equipment!! I know Sean uses that (or used to use it) for strength training for Football.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    I've ran with a sled behind me before when I ran track

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    That is an awesome piece of equipment!! I know Sean uses that (or used to use it) for strength training for Football.
    I never played football but I swear after a month of using it I felt like I could rush the passer lol

You could feel how explosive it made you just walking around

vCash
    dont got it at my gym.

vCash
    Sled is my favorite thing ever in the gym. I love to double up and use the TRX cords with it too. You do a fly with your arms and it pushes the sled towards you.

vCash
    Prowler suicides = death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Prowler suicides = death
    I did them today. Not a happy camper

vCash
    great for GPP, but its hardly used for anything other than conditioning/restoration. I wouldnt make it a habit of running yourself into the ground with it every time.

It can work wonders though. I have been sled dragging since the summer and it has definitely made a difference.

vCash
    Whats GPP?

Take a read of the second article. Its used for much more then you think.

I like it because I am a big guy and I have bad knees. So for me to get on the treadmil and jog for 30 minutes kills my knees. This is much easier on m.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rwynyc View Post
    Whats GPP?

Take a read of the second article. Its used for much more then you think.

I like it because I am a big guy and I have bad knees. So for me to get on the treadmil and jog for 30 minutes kills my knees. This is much easier on m.
    general physical preparedness

It basically means conditioning. Tire flipping, prowler, sled dragging, running, etc.

To clarify what I said earlier, I meant not to use it to failure so to speak. Obviously it can be used as a "workout", but not consistently. You will quickly burnout considering you are already weight lifting. That is why it is mainly used for conditioning; you should break a sweat, but not to the point where you are huffing and puffing and barely walking afterwards. It is supposed to help you recover, not break you down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    general physical preparedness

It basically means conditioning. Tire flipping, prowler, sled dragging, running, etc.

To clarify what I said earlier, I meant not to use it to failure so to speak. Obviously it can be used as a "workout", but not consistently. You will quickly burnout considering you are already weight lifting. That is why it is mainly used for conditioning; you should break a sweat, but not to the point where you are huffing and puffing and barely walking afterwards. It is supposed to help you recover, not break you down.
    OK I see. Yea I only do 3 times a week. Last week I did full body split and then the prowler for my cardio. I needed a 2 day rest and on the 3rd day back I Skipped the prowler. I def agree its not something you can do everyday.

I guess I would call myself an angry guy and the prowler really helps me channel **** out