Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who do you think will be the all-time points in the near future

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kobe Bryant

21 20.39%
  • Lebron James

20 19.42%
  • Kevin Durant

22 21.36%
  • Kareem Abdul Jabber will still hold the record

38 36.89%
  • Other

2 1.94%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Lebron forfeited his chance at this when he started teaming up with other all stars. He had a shot until then, now he just has to share to much. Don't get me wrong not a bad thing just doesnt help for breaking scoring records.

vCash
    Kobe. Because Kobe showed us that he could tweak his game as he got older. We haven't seen that from Lebron yet. Once Lebron's athleticism goes away (which is 85% of his game) he has to show us that he can develop a drop dead mid range game. Don't see that happening though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Kobe. Because Kobe showed us that he could tweak his game as he got older. We haven't seen that from Lebron yet. Once Lebron's athleticism goes away (which is 85% of his game) he has to show us that he can develop a drop dead mid range game. Don't see that happening though
    so wat about michael jordan....his athleticism never dropped when he was in his mid-30s.....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Yyep8pZ_s
    Last edited by rockbottom2010; 01-16-2013 at 07:39 PM.

vCash
    Lebron is shooting 41% from mid range this season and his athleticism isnt 85 percent of his game so dont make up numbers out of your ***. He wont even lose most of his athleticism till atleast 34. His game is also so versatile and all around that losing some speed wont do that much, he will still have his post game, jumper, passing abilities, rebounding abilities, and defensive abilities.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nimzboy View Post
    Lebron is shooting 41% from mid range this season and his athleticism isnt 85 percent of his game so dont make up numbers out of your ***. He wont even lose most of his athleticism till atleast 34. His game is also so versatile and all around that losing some speed wont do that much, he will still have his post game, jumper, passing abilities, rebounding abilities, and defensive abilities.
    lol@ 41%.. everyone knows Lebron depends mostly on athleticism. Only people who dont are the people who ride his dick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom2010 View Post
    so wat about michael jordan....his athleticism never dropped when he was in his mid-30s.....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Yyep8pZ_s
    everybody knows that MJ started being more of a mid range player post retirement. Only people who dont are ****in idiots...

vCash
    LeBron might outpace Kobe for a while longer, but I do think Kobe will end up with the higher mark between the two. More than Kareem? I doubt it. He should get awfully close though.

I think KD has a great shot...but it's too early to predict that.

vCash
    everybody knows that MJ started being more of a mid range player post retirement. Only people who dont are ****in idiots...
    u nevered watched mj play in the nba....thats ur issue....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlaL9OhZQoc...i know wats happening....ive watched mj play in his prime....
    Last edited by rockbottom2010; 01-16-2013 at 08:05 PM.

vCash
    Well... if Lebron looses his athleticism... does he have a jumpshot like Kobe?
    Sim League SuperSonics 1 Time NBA Sim Champions

Westbrrok-KCP-Hayward-Nicko T/Noel - Noah

vCash
    I knew it was coming lol. LeBron's jumper has gotten better and he does have a post game dude... Plus he keeps himself healthy and in great shape at all times

BTW, I'm going with KAJ... Just too much to overcome

I wouldn't doubt Kobe though he's led the league in FGA 6 times in last 8 years (including this year)

vCash
    If its Kobe's goal to break the record then he will do it but if he doesn't care nobody breaks it.

vCash
    I don't think Lebron needs to develop a super mid shot range, as long as he continues to develop a post game, he'll be to strong for SF and to fast for PF's... plus we've never seen a player with this type of physicality before, who knows how he'll decline.

vCash
    38,000 is far above 30,000. I don't see kobe getting there. Nor LeBron as he's a guy who does everything, so he's not a guy who necessarily needs to score a ton to be successful. I can see Durant, if healthy, come close, but even still, 38,000 is a **** ton of points.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom2010 View Post
    u nevered watched mj play in the nba....thats ur issue....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlaL9OhZQoc...i know wats happening....ive watched mj play in his prime....
    Oh trust me bro, I started watching MJ play in college.. Mike was streaky pre retirement. If you dont believe me, so what.....

vCash
    In about 5 years, this poll will be favored heavily toward KD.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast