Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who do you think will be the all-time points in the near future

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kobe Bryant

21 20.39%
  • Lebron James

20 19.42%
  • Kevin Durant

22 21.36%
  • Kareem Abdul Jabber will still hold the record

38 36.89%
  • Other

2 1.94%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Kareem.

vCash
    lebron declining....u must be kidding....hes just turned 28.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bholly View Post
    I don't think 'easy' means what you think it means.
    Why not jerry stack is still playing and kidd and kobe chucks 40 shots a night . Lebron may not be the man for all those yrs but if he keeps his drive he could play 20 seasons

vCash
    remember this...hes in his 10th season...and he doesn't turn 30 until december 2014....think about that

vCash
    Kevin Durant

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    Kareem and its not even a question. Lebron's already declining.
    What?

vCash
    All the Kobe threads when he finally passes MJ on the all-time scoring list are gonna give me a headache.

BELIEVELAND 2014 WE PUSHIN

Johnny Football + LBJ bringing it back to C-town

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DumDum View Post
    Why not jerry stack is still playing and kidd and kobe chucks 40 shots a night . Lebron may not be the man for all those yrs but if he keeps his drive he could play 20 seasons
    Some people doing it doesn't mean he could do it 'easy', regardless of his drive. He could sure, but the odds are against it and it definitely isn't enough of a lock to call it easy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    What?

don't worry....he does'nt know anything about basketball

vCash
    Although LBJ has quickly moved up the ranks and is on quite a pace, I don't think he'll be able to reach KAJ. If anyone, it has to be Kobe. It all just depends on how much Bryant is willing to push himself and how much longer he decides to continue playing.
    The only chance LBJ has, is if he develps more of a consistent jump shot like Kobe did when he took over the Laker team, after Shaq was traded away, and I don't know if he's capable of doing so. Time will only tell, however.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by STL Don View Post
    Although LBJ has quickly moved up the ranks and is on quite a pace, I don't think he'll be able to reach KAJ. If anyone, it has to be Kobe. It all just depends on how much Bryant is willing to push himself and how much longer he decides to continue playing.
    The only chance LBJ has, is if he develps more of a consistent jump shot like Kobe did when he took over the Laker team, after Shaq was traded away, and I don't know if he's capable of doing so. Time will only tell, however.
    I honestly believe Lebron will be playing in the post as he ages, even when he's 35 I think he'll be to strong for SF's and to fast for PF's.. He's a mach up nightmare, and he'll still have his court vision

vCash
    I went with my gut here and said Durant. He had led the league in scoring 3x by the time he was 23. That just doesn't happen. He's going to be in that 27-30 range for a long time. In fairness this is actually a really good question. LeBron came right out of HS and he is a scoring machine. You almost forget how much he scores because of his rebounding/passing/defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DumDum View Post
    How long you think lebron going play ? You guys make it seem like lbj#6 is calling it quits next season. I think he plays for for 20 seasons easy
    that'd be crazy. If he can play 20 seasons and still stay relevant as an all-star/super star then he is well on his way to become the GOAT or 2nd GOAT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    All the Kobe threads when he finally passes MJ on the all-time scoring list are gonna give me a headache.
    B4 Xmas next year barring injuries

most thought he wasn't gonna pass wilt this year and he is definitely gonna blow past him with 10-15 games to spare

vCash
    definitely lebron or durant

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast