Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    Why would anyone want to trade Morrow is beyond me. Our problem last year was starting pitchers not hitters.

vCash
    Stanton would be awesome but he is going to be the best offensive player in the league along side Trout for the next 10 years so it will need to be many top ceiling prospects to get him. His Power is unreal (he had 37 HR in just 123 games last year) and likely would have been the home run king had he played 150~ games. His flaw right now is that he does strikeout a tad much but man as a 23 year old he is already one of the game best players and is only going to get better. Prior to this offseason i would have said that the Jays have the pieces but they dont have anywhere close to what they need to get him now.

vCash
    This shows that there's no doubt, if there was any, that they team and the players are buying in this year.

vCash
    Excellent. Oliver said that his agent spoke out of turn and that he never asked AA for more money. How true that is remains to be seen but I'm glad he's back. He just made us that much better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglorious View Post
    Excellent. Oliver said that his agent spoke out of turn and that he never asked AA for more money. How true that is remains to be seen but I'm glad he's back. He just made us that much better.
    We're going to see that in the future....?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mtf View Post
    We're going to see that in the future....?
    Don't be a smartass....?

vCash
    Don't be a smartass....?
    Better than being a dumbass....?

vCash
    Better than being a dumbass....?
    No, you're a smartass and also a sad, strange little man because you're taking the saying of "remains to be seen" too literally. Had a bad day? Go **** yourself.

vCash
    I love this comradery.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash

vCash
    No, you're a smartass and also a sad, strange little man because you're taking the saying of "remains to be seen" too literally. Had a bad day? Go **** yourself.
    Are you sure that I'm the one exhibiting bad day symptoms? You sound pretty upset (and inaccurate).

vCash
    On a side note does anyone know how to update rosters in mlb2k12? I wanna ***** some people online with dickey

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nithanyo View Post
    On a side note does anyone know how to update rosters in mlb2k12? I wanna ***** some people online with dickey
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+update+rosters+in+mlb2k12

Fifth link from the top seemed pretty helpful

vCash
    Are you sure that I'm the one exhibiting bad day symptoms? You sound pretty upset (and inaccurate).
    No, I'm actually laughing at you (and also shaking my head) because you just had to start a fight on an online forum. You're a real baiter! We're all on the same side here, aren't we? Anyway, you wanna continue this internet pissing match, feel free to PM before I decide to block yo ***.

vCash
    No, I'm actually laughing at you (and also shaking my head) because you just had to start a fight on an online forum. You're a real baiter!
    That sounds pretty upset.

We're all on the same side here, aren't we?
    What side is that?

Anyway, you wanna continue this internet pissing match
    I wasn't aware I was in an internet pissing match. I merely noticed an inaccuracy in your post and dispassionately pointed it out. You're the one who got upset about it.

feel free to PM before I decide to block yo ***.
    Am I going to be affected in some way by you blocking me? Is that supposed to bruise my ego or something? Seems like an empty gesture. If you really didn't want to see what I had to say, you could have blocked me without informing me, lol.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast