Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    There is a show on Gibbons now on Sportsnet.

vCash
    You guys will enjoy Jose Reyes almost as much as you'll enjoy Robert Allen. Jose is indeed one of the most exciting players you'll ever see.

Now that I'm thinking about it I might move to Toronto.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    You guys will enjoy Jose Reyes almost as much as you'll enjoy Robert Allen. Jose is indeed one of the most exciting players you'll ever see.

Now that I'm thinking about it I might move to Toronto.
    Read RAD's book and other than the god crap I really enjoyed it. Highly recommend it to anyone.

No matter where you live, going from the Coupons to the Righteous Rogers is always the preferred route.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by town123 View Post
    Read RAD's book and other than the god crap I really enjoyed it. Highly recommend it to anyone.

No matter where you live, going from the Coupons to the Righteous Rogers is always the preferred route.
    My sentiments exactly. I was amazed that after all he endured, all his hard work, all his setbacks, and all his perseverance. he was so eager to attribute his success to God. To each his own i suppose. Who are we to argue?
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Nothing wrong with that, you never see the ups until you've seen the lows in your life. God fits in there perfectly.
    Btw, i'm not a god person.

vCash
    He had a tough start but now he is making millions playing the sport he loves, throwing an unconventional pitch and being on of the elite pitchers in the ge while doing that. Not religious either but you could see where he is comming from. Personally I think he should give more credit to himself and his hard work

vCash
    Living in the south for a good spell I understand the whole religious thing. There are towns in a number of states where you will find 19 churches, 2 gas stations and 3 restaurants. Think about that ratio in relation to your own situations. It's laughable really, so I can see how engrained this is for lots of southerners especially. Canada and England seem to not give two hoots on the whole.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nithanyo View Post
    He had a tough start but now he is making millions playing the sport he loves, throwing an unconventional pitch and being on of the elite pitchers in the ge while doing that. Not religious either but you could see where he is comming from. Personally I think he should give more credit to himself and his hard work
    I concur.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123